Caught ☺️

Hero's POV:

Me and jo get back from the bar after celebrating with Felix. Of course he said with everyone else so it's just me and jo at mine and felixs house.

"Gosh I love going out and drinking with you" jo says to me as we enter the house.

"Me too. It was fun" I reply.

"Yeah but we can make the night better and do something more fun" she smirks as she rubs her hands on my shoulders.

"Oh yeah and what would the be?" I ask walking closer slowly closing the gap between us.

"This" she says and kisses me and starts unbuckle my belt.

"How about we take this to my room" I say and I take her hand leading her to my room.

We get in there and I lock the door.

"Felix should be back in a couple of hours so we've got time" I say.

"Okay" she replies and she slowly slides her hand down the front of my jeans and in my boxers and grabs my length.

"Ahh fuck jo" I moan as she pumps her hand up and down on my dick.

"You like that don't you?" She says and smirks.

"Hmm" I answer and she pulls my pants and boxers down then gets on her knees.

She then takes me in her mouth sucking pulling in and out of my mouth.

I then start fucking her mouth, moaning at all the pleasure this women is giving me just by sucking my hard cock.

I want more, no I need more.

"Oh my god jo" I say.

Then I pull out and sit on my bed and I pull jo's clothes off real quick.

"God jo quick" I say

She sits on my lap as my dick slides into her and she starts to ride me.

"Ahh hero" she moans and starts pumping on my dick fast.

"You can go harder baby, come on" I coaks her.

Then she pushes me to lay down.

She starts pouncing on me really hard and fast making it feel so damn good.

I grab her ass and squeeze it.

"Ahhhhh fuck you feel so good" she shrieks.

"Yeah baby" I moan I can't take this I need to be in control. I flip her over on my bed and begin pounding into her.

"Hero" she moans really loud.

"Goddd harder daddy" she shrieks.

"Ahh yesss jo" I moan and my fingers trail down and starts rubbing her clit.

"Ahh"
*pound*
"fuck me"
*pound*
"Faster"
*pound*
And with that I go as fast as I can.

"hero" she moans.

"That's not my name baby" I slow down.

"Oh god faster please daddy" she moans and I begin going faster again.

"I hope you that I fuck you so hard right now you can't walk tomorrow" I say pounding into her.

"God I'm about to cum" she says.

"Hold it or I'll stop" I demand.

"Please let me" she asks as I continue banging into her.

"Not yet" I say.