Kurapika:
It hadn't even been two days. Kurapika had stayed outside your jouse until you opened the door, which you never did. You were watching him now. He was pacing at the doorstep. He wasn't getting any sleep and you felt really bad about it but he deserved it. You respected him. At least he didn't try to barge in and force you to listen to his crap. You sigh and grab 2 extra pancakes and open the door a hint and put the plate out. When Kurapika sees you he starts pleading again, "Y/n PLEASE. Listen to me. I beg you. Then you can leave me! I promise!" You stop closing the door and sigh. You then opened it a crack and then looked at him, "What?" You say coldly. Kurapika breathes deeply and looks at you, "You know that I would never cheat on you." He says. You scoff, "Wasn't very clear." You say rudely. Kurapika looks at you and starts speaking again, "You remember that you had a bet with Neon? Where whoever had the most shots wins." You think back but don't say anything. "I thought Neon had forgotten." He continued, "But she had someone record it and Neon had a whole shot more than you did." Your eyes widen. that bitch! you thought. "Anyways, the bargain was that if she won than she could go on a date with me." You mentally kick yourself and carry on listening. "I didn't want to but my boss forced me to. I said that it would break my relationship with you. He then forbade me from telling you." You slap your forehead and curse your stupidity. You throw the door open and jump on to Kurapikas back. "Im sorry Kurapika! I should've asked for an explanation." You say crying. Kurapika hugs you back and sniffles, "If you still wanne leave me, i understand." You smile at him, "hmmm i guess i'll give you another chance." You say pretending to think about it. AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Hisoka:
You pretended you even knew Hisoka. You carried on with your life and realsied you couldn't hide with your mum forever. Sooo you came back to work. Your friend was there. When she saw you she hugged you, "Y/n! Your back! Thank gosh!" She squeals. You smile at her before looking her up and down. "What are you wearing?" You say. She looks at her outfit and shrugs, "New uniforms." She says. You sigh and ask her for a pair.

(A/n this is just to give you an idea of the uniform)

"This skirt is too short!" You say struggling to keep it down. Your friend shrugs and points at a nearby match. "Your refereeing here, see you later!" She yells before running off. You sigh and start working. At the end of your shift you were walking down the hall when you got lost. You chuckle drily because you were hoping this time NOT to see Hisoka. What you ended up seeing were three creepy dudes staring at you. You nervously bite your lip, "Uhh, excuse me, do you know where the front desk is?" You say quietly. The middle man spoke up, "Oh yes, we do, follow us.." He says creepily. You follow him but nervously. Without realising, A man came up behind you and pushed you into a room. You yelped and stumbled for reaching the foot of a bed. The men crowded around you, jeering. "Hey sexy, wanna give us a look under the skirt?" One of the men say. You just scream as loud as you can hoping someone will hear you. One of the men slap you and tie a cloth over your mouth. You struggle but suddenly you see a flurry of cards and all the men dropped dead on the floor. You looked up to see Hisoka looking angrily at them. When he sees you he unties the cloth and you get up and dust yourself. "Where have you been baby girl?" Hisoka says, offering his hand. You cross your arms and look away. Hisoka sighs and takes out his phone, he shows you the picture you sent him, "Oh the editing is so clear in this, can you not see?" He says. You still ignored him. Hisoka groans, "You know the person who sent you that picture was this man." He says pointing at the man who had pushed me into the room. "He wanted you to stay away from me so he could rape you." It was quite believable but you didnt know for sure. Hisoka growls before grabbing your phone and calling the number. A phone in the mans pocket started to vibrate and you looked at hisoka wide-eyed. "Now do you believe me?" Hisoka asks. You nervously play with the ends of your hair. Hisoka smirks before grabbing your hand, "Let's go."

Chrollo:
You and Chrollo are two stubborn motherfuckers. Not one of you was gonna say sorry. In the end shalnark came up to you and apologised, "Im sorry y/n. That girl is my sister and Chrollo was the only one in the hideout so i asked him to look after her. She did throw herself at him. It wasn't the boss's fault. "But..." You say. Shalnark looks at you expectantly, "I dont wana be the first to say sorry." Shalnark slaps his forehead, grabs your hand takes you to chrollos room grabs chrollos hands then mushed your faces togehter. Then left. Conversation. ended.