B: Marlene. Relax.

"So, Hogsmeade? This weekend?" Mattheo questioned.

"I will think about it."

M: NO YOU WILL GO BROOKE TELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO GO!

B: Marlene, she can't hear us. We're dead.

"That's not acceptable. It's either yes or no."

"I might be busy." Mattheo grabbed her arm

"Doing what?" Ayla was silent. Mattheo smirked. "Well, there you go. It's settled. We have a date this Sunday at Hogsmeade."

"Fine." Ayla smiled. "It's a date."

"Perfect. Sunday you will spend the whole day with the most handsome person in the world." Ayla rolled her eyes.

"Cedric?" Mattheo glared at her with jealousy. She smirked. "I'm kidding. It's a joke."

"It wasn't that funny, love." He said wrapping his arms around her waist. She reached her arms around his neck and smirked at him. "I'd kill Diggory before he ever gets a chance to go on a date with you."

"Calm down, Mattheo. Don't get too jealous, I'm not even yours." Ayla stated.

M: You are now.

"Yes, you are. You always have been."

"Oh really?" She questioned.

"Yes, really. You're mine and no one will stop me from taking what's mine." Ayla stared at him for a moment.

"Just kiss him already." Blaise said. Ayla and Mattheo broke apart when they saw Blaise and Vi standing a few feet away from them. Blaise and Vi had huge smirks on their face.

"Way to ruin a moment, Zabini." Mattheo said.

"Sorry, lover boy." Blaise teased. The two boys started to fake fight around the common room.

"Dad was pissed the two of you skipped potions and he kinda put two and two together so he thinks you two fucked in a broom closet." Vi said.

"I wouldn't shag someone in a broom closet, that's just desperate. At least, take me to an actual bedroom and be a gentleman." Ayla said.

"Say that to Pansy and Draco." Blaise said. Ayla laughed.

"Speaking of your idiotic cousin, Dad wasn't the only that pieced the puzzle together. Draco did too."

"Oh shit. We're screwed." Ayla said.

"You two may as well get together now so you have an excuse." Blaise said.

"But we do have an excuse." Mattheo said.

"Which is what? We spent the rest of our day skipping class in the common room. Despite it being the truth, Draco won't believe it." Ayla said.

"Say we spent time with your father. I mean we did for like ten minutes. So, we aren't necessarily lying."

"Pansy would be jealous." Vi said. Blaise laughed and Ayla scrunched her face in disgust.

"Fuck Pansy. At least you can control yourself in front of my dad."

"AYLA ESTELLE BLACK!! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU IN POTIONS?!" She heard her cousin scream.

"Oh shit." She muttered. "Hey, Dray."

"Don't 'Hey Dray' me. Where were you?" He asked.

"With my dad."

"And you didn't bring me? What kind of friend are you?" Pansy questioned.

D: Pansy what kind of friend are you?

L: I hate her than Moody

D: Barty not Moody

M: Love. There's no proof that he's Barty.

D: You'll be proved wrong, Marlene McKinnon. I've known that boy for years. That is Barty right there.

"Pansy, you generally need to stop." Vi said. "It's concerning."

"Mattheo, where were you?" Draco asked.

"With her dad then Ayla and I headed to a broom closet." He smirked. Blaise looked at Mattheo wide eyed. Ayla stood shaking her head.

"What?!" Draco yelled.

"He's lying." Ayla said.

"What a slut." Pansy said with a smirk.

"Excuse you?" Ayla asked.

"Pansy, what the fuck." Viola said.

"I was fucking joking." Mattheo said. "Shagging in broom closets are for desperate people. Be a bit more classy and take your girl to a fucking bedroom."

L: Wording Ayla. How cute

M: #MAYLA4life

"Yeah. I know." Draco said. "I don't do that."

"Bullshit!" Blaise exclaimed. "Enzo and I caught you and Pansy in a broom closet last year."

"Shut up. Wasn't even us."

"What other girl in this school has a black bob and bangs? And what other boy has platinum blonde hair?"

"You filthy animals." Ayla said. Her and Blaise burst out laughing.

"Shut the fuck up, Ayla." Draco said.

"Is there where Pansy was last night?" Ayla asked. "Because she wasn't in our room. I didn't sleep much last night so I would've heard her come in but I didn't. So where were you last night?" Mattheo frowned when Ayla mentioned her lack of sleep.

"None of your business." Pansy said.

"Fucking my cousin in a broom closet? And I'm the slut." Ayla laughed.

"Fuck up Ayla." Draco argued.

"Did you even go back to your dorm? Or slept in there like fucking weirdos?"

"I didn't hear Draco come in." Blaise said backing up Ayla.

"You two are even more disgusting."