two

3 years before

Hoseok's first day of duty.

Hoseok was actually from Gwangju but he got transferred to the Seoul Metropolitan Agency for his dedication and encouraging work.
For the first day of work,the brunette challenged himself to work hard and be always on time,the young man was very awkward and clumsy the most of the time,he doesn't talk with his coworkers. Hoseok was the child in every class writing down everything without any question,not shy but just discreet.

His brown eyes looked around noticing his sleeping coworkers, they were all sleeping tiredly but his mind wondered why they were sleeping in this hour then the new police officer face palmed his self looking at his watch

7.00 AM

Hoseok's P.o.v

I can't wake them up right now,they'll probably kill me and hate me , I just looked at them with admiration, I'm proud of my seniors they look like they worked hard last night.
My eyes widened awkwardly when i found out lots of Soju bottles and lot's food packages.

- Am i going to work with this idiots ?

I face palmed myself again before settling down on my sit picking up my little name slate.
I waited calmly decorating my office with things that my mom and dad gave me.
I was the only child of my parents and they would pamper me a lot with love and gifts but i had to work hard and make them proud in return.

- Welcome Mr.Jung

My eyes looked up from my mom's gift to the new face infront of me, i smiled awkwardly before standing up and bowing quickly.

- Thank you and you are ?

I asked scratching the back of my neck,he smiled when he found that i was nervous but then came inside the office pulling out his hand to me.

- My name is Min Yoongi, i work there just infront of your office so don't mind asking me questions if you want and we all talked about a welcome party for you tonight

He ends his sentence,showing his well brushed top teeth,what the fuck Hoseok i told myself,i should really stop scanning everything.The black haired wait for replay looking me with a friendly expression. I guess i can trust this little guy.

- Oh nice to meet you Min yoongi,so yeah why not it's my first time in Seoul so why not ! thank you for warm welcome.

The min yoongi guy puts down some files for me to read and learn about all the criminal activities in Seoul,so me and Yoongi we are in the crimes department.

-

I said sunday so hi
[ i just feel like this book is going to be special for me,don't ask where's Serena she's coming in the next update ]