"At one point, you acted like I was your everything but in another! You acted like I'm just an annoying kid to you! I was scared that I was being inconsiderate to you so I don't think much of it.. But then... I heard from someone that you said you don't like me, romantically.."

Jisung look up at Minho who was staring at him with big eyes and he looks like he was tempting to say something but the younger shut him up.

"I get that you don't like me but just because I like you, doesn't mean you can play with my feelings!", he screamed at the older.

His vision was covered with tears that are threatening to fall. Minho didn't even realize that his hands were going to wipe the tears away from the other boy, as if it was an instinct to protect Jisung. He felt guilty and hate himself for what he has caused to the younger.

He promised himself that he was going to take care of the boy, but what happened? "P-Please.. Don't make me feel this way hyungie...", Jisung begged the older.

He couldn't take it anymore so he pulled the younger into a desperate hug, not wanting to lose or make him disappear from his arms. He stroked the other's back slowly, trying to calm him down after the sudden outburst.

"Hyungie is sorry baby...", he whispered into the younger boy's ear. Jisung is quite and was sniffling while holding onto the older. He knows that Jisung is a sensitive little guy and yet, he still hurts him.

He brought the younger closer and tighter to reassure him that he is not the only one feeling this way towards the other. "Don't leave me... Please", the younger broke the hug to look at him with the most pleading look ever.

Minho smiled sadly at him, "Hyungie is not going to leave you... I'll stay.."

"P-Promise?"

"Promise.."

Minho wiped off the remaining tears on the younger's face while chuckling. Jisung look so cute, he couldn't help it. "Why are you laughing!?", Jisung exclaimed.

"You are just so precious", he replied. The way the younger blushed deep red made him even more happy but that happiness had to be cut short when he remembered something. "Uh.. Hannie... I actually need to go now..", he said slowly, watching the other's reaction.

The younger had a dissapointed look on his face, "Already? Where are you going?", he asked.

"You need to come with me too.. It's um... My mom.."

"EH?"

The older quickly clapped his hand over the younger's mouth, not wanting to attract any attention from the patient walking around the garden. He took his hand away when he felt something wet on his palm.

"What the-", it was the younger who licked it. He doesn't really like it when the older shut him up so he did the only thing that is logical to do at times like that.

He started to get impatient so he asked the older, "Why do I even have to meet your mother?", crossing his arms over his chest. The older suddenly got an idea which made him smirked, almost like a villain.

Jisung saw this and became nervous, "W-Why are you smirking like that?", he asked again. "I have an idea..."

Somehow, that idea of Minho was to go back to his house and made the both of them wear some fancy suits that Jisung was sure, cost more than his life : ⤵