39

Putting on his jacket, shoes and getting his keys, Minho head to the door to go to the hospital to meet Jisung.

As he walked out the door, his phone ringtone went off. With a groan, he picked up the call and put the phone to his ear, not checking the caller.

"Hello?"

"Darling, are you home?"

"I'm going out, why?"

"I actually wanted to introduce you to someone at the business event.. Is your matter that important?"

He sighed when he heard the plan that has been set up for him. "Yes, I'm meeting.. A friend... He told me it's important", he replied.

"Which friend is it? I'm sure they can understand"

"Mom! I can't tonight! Just reschedule the meeting to another day.."

The other line was quite for a while which makes Minho a bit unsettled until his mother speak up again, "Well, just bring your friend along! I'm sure they won't mind, it's free food!"

"Mom-"

The call ended before he could protests. He sat back on the driving seat and close his eyes. I really need to tell her soon...

He finally took off from his apartment at 7:40 in the evening for a certain squirrel like boy. He texted the other telling him that he's on his way and let the 30 minutes drive past by.

He got off the car and went straight to the hospital's garden with a nervous state. He wasn't sure why the younger suddenly want to meet up with him. Is it because of this afternoon? Or because he found out that the older like him? The possibilities are endless.

He took a deep breath before walking up behind the younger who is sitting on a bench. "Hey", even though it was a harmless greeting, Minho could see the way the other flinch by it.

The younger boy turned around to see the older smiled at him, as if trying to stop himself from laughing. "It's not funny", he said, pouting. The older guy just sat down beside him and reply, "It's not, but you're cute"

Jisung blushed and look away from him. They sat in silence, enjoying the peaceful environment and the sky filled with stars tonight.

The older didn't want to ruin the mood but he had to as he remembered the conversations he had with his mother. "Um.. What.. Did you want to tell me?", he asked the younger.

The latter started to panic. He still doesn't know what to say. He also still wasn't ready for the rejection. No! Think of positive things! , he thought to himself. He was having an internally mental breakdown and clearly, the older could see it.

"Are you okay?"

The younger snapped his head towards him, scaring the shit out of the older. The boy look so scared, but of what?

"Hannie-"

"Hyung, I want you to listen okay? I only going to say this once..."

The older became even more restless. The younger sounded so serious and his facial expressions also didn't help it. These are the kinds of gestures people made in the dramas when the couple were about to break up which is literally happening in real life, in front of Minho.

Technically not since they never dated in the first place but you get what I mean. "What.. Is it?", the older asked. The sounds of sighing could be heard and Jisung gather everything in his power to let out his feelings for the older guy now.

"Hyung... I hate you"

Minho's heart dropped but he doesn't want it to affect the younger so he asked why. "You made me so confused!", the younger replied while gripping his hair aggressively.