The "friendly" gathering

Time flew by quicker then we all expected and it was about to be our testing time. And the time to show my true self. We were still very depressed and tense about the murder in reserve course, plus I haven't seen Hajime in a while and it's bugging me.
    Chiaki grew a bit distant from us. I wish I could talk to her as girl to girl but, the time haven't yet came.

    It was the end of the school day, we said our goodbyes and walked away. "Wait, I'll come back in a minute." Nagito said as he entered the classroom again. I shrugged off his weird behavior and waited in the empty hall. Few minutes later he along with sensei walked out of the classroom. "I'm sorry Nagito." She sighed and walked away. Nagito stood in place motionless. I looked at my friend to see him furious, he balled his fists and clenched his teeth. "Calm down." I sighed and patted his back. He then took a deep breath and smiled brightly as if nothing happened.
    "What was she sorry about?" I asked as we strolled outside. "I asked if she could change the testing date, so we all could defeat despair and shine with brighter hope!" He beamed. "You know she can't do that." I frowned. "It was worth a shot anyway." He shrugged. "Looks like I must deal with the matter by myself." Nagito muttered but I heard him. "Don't! Don't you dare do anything stupid!" I warned and shook him by his shoulders. "Okay." He smiled lackadaisically.

He's lying.

    "What about you?" He asked out of blue. "Huh?" I turned my head towards him. "Are you prepared for you test?" Nagito asked curiously. "Yes, I'll explain everything to the teachers. I pretended to be ultimate rebel and everyone believed me. If I'll get kicked out, so be it." I said. "I'm sure you'll pass." Nagito reassured me. "Yeah, sure." I blushed and looked away. "What are you going to do as to test your ultimate?" I asked. "You'll see." He smiled slyly. "I hope it doesn't involve in risking your life." I muttered. "Nope." He shook his head.
     "Okay see you later!" I waved and was about to take a step towards my house but Nagito gently took my hand. "A new ramen store opened nearby, could we. . .Umm. . . Go there sometime?" Dandelion-head blushed as he finished his sentence. "We could go there today at six pm." I suggested as my face turned bright pink. "Alright, I'll pick you up then. See you!" He gave me a quick hug and stormed off towards his house.

    As I entered my home mom and Ellie surrounded me and started asking questions. "Did he called you on a date?" Ellie asked. "Where are you guys going?" Mom inquired. "What are you going to wear?" Maid grew curious. "Do you need to buy some new dresses?" Mom took out her purse. "Can I do you makeup miss?" Housemaid beamed. "No 'bed time' on the first date!" Mom warned. "Please use con-"  "What the hell?!" I yelled.
    "We saw how Nagito asking you out." Mom smiled. "He asked to have dinner in New ramen store, that's it!" I yelped. "Nothing changed." Ellie sighed. "Yeah, these men are not at all romantic. I mean, ramen store?! He could take my daughter to some café or restaurant perhaps." Mom lectured. "Because it's just a friendly gathering!" I exclamed. "Alright, make sure not to marry him after this "friendly gathering"." My mom laughed.

    I walked out of the bathroom while drying my hair with a towel. Although it's a friendly dinner I must look good, right? I combed my hair into (favorite hairstyle) and opened my wardrobe. Nobody knows how I look in real life, so I can dress up normally. I took out few outfits and layed them carefully on my bed.

[𝙲𝚑00𝚜𝚎 0𝚗𝚎]