...........................................

Later, the whole bathroom is a mess, with the mirror still intact.

"MY BATHROOM!" April shouts as she arrives back with Donnie in tow.

"So, you thought smashing everything but the mirror, would get him out of the mirror?" Donnie asks, pointing at everything.

Emma pulls out a mallet tapping it on her hand "I'll get him out." Raising the mallet over her head

"You can't smash the mirror with him in it squirt, he could get trapped in there," Leo points out taking the mallet away from his little sister

"Omigosh!" Mikey looks at the mirror, Mayhem's tail disappears . "His fading! We gotta do something! Donnie," Mikey reaches into Donnie's shell, pulling out random items to his brother's annoyed face. "Whip up one of your magic science potions and get 'him out!"

Donnie pushes Mikey away using an arm from the spider shell. "Okay magic science, not a thing. But, segway, whenever I get stuck with a tough problem, I look for answers at my local library!"

The three brothers and little girl stare at him quietly,

"It's a big place full of books."

........

"They are like comics, but thicker?!" Donnie exclaims at them, which comes to their understanding.

"Oh, okay. Like comic books," Leo nods in agreement.

Donnie shouts in frustration, "Bye April!" Emma waves as all of them leave the still shocked April.

...........................................

They wait until the janitor leaves for them to come out of their hiding spots. Donnie smells the paper from a book.

"These walls contain the sum knowledge of entire civilization."

The Mona Lisa with a blue bandana and a sword, the painter Raphael with a red mask, and the Statue of David with orange shorts.

"Whoa!" Mikey points to an open comic book. "Jupiter Jim saves a cat!"

Raph and Leo peek in awe. "Yes, right," Donnie deadpans,

Emma goes to reach for a book but Donnie picks her up and takes it from her "Not uh Em, I don't need you ripping any of these wonderful arts of literature." Donnie hugs the book close to his chest

Emma crosses her arms puffing out her cheeks in an angry pout.

"Dont look at me like that." Donnie places back on the ground wagging a fatherly finger

"So where do we start?" Raph asks as Donnie skims the shelves. "There's like a million books here."

"But Raphael, a library is a treasure hunt. You never know what gems you may find along the way," Donnie grins confidently.

"Ah, like a book on how to catch? Heads up!" Leo throws a book at the back of Donnie's head, causing him to fall.

"And ow," Donnie deadpans to get their attention, lifting up his fallen goggles to his eyes. He scans the shelves. "Ah ha! There's something interesting in that section on rocks."