(MiMin) I.D.

Requested

"Eonnie!"

The loud voice of her cousin echoed throughout their house as she came closer to Miyeon's room.

"Eonnie, Eonnie, Eonnie, Eonnie, Eonnie!" Her cousin kept on yelling out upon entering her room.

Her cousin shook the soundly asleep Miyeon on her desk as she desperately woke her up.

Miyeon wanted to ignore her more but the high pitched voice that she is hearing is just a bust on her ears. She got up from her sleeping position.

"What is it?" She said as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Eonnie, can you come with me to the fansign?" Her cousin, Cho Heeyoung, sat on her bed and looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Can't you just ask your friends to come with you?" Miyeon yawned as she stretched out her hands.

"They can't drive me to Seoul, and my parents said to ask you to come with me." Heeyoung childishly said as she wines to her cousin.

Miyeon's family has been taking care of her cousin since both her cousin's parents went to London. The 24 year old her has been taking care of her. She sighed deeply knowing she had no choice.

"Okay-okay," Miyeon brushed her cousin, signaling her to go out.

"Here, this is your ticket." Heeyoung gave Miyeon a neon red colored ticket, which she noticed that her and her cousin's were different in color.

"Why is mine different colored than yours?" She tried looking closely at the ticket her cousin is holding.

"I don't know too, maybe that's just the theme, neon red and chic violet." Her cousin said cheekily and skipped towards the door. "Oh and we have to leave early in the morning. I don't want to be late."

She rolled her eyes as she went back to sleep again.

______________________________________

They have finally arrived at the location of the fansign. Miyeon woke up at 4AM for this.

"Eonnie, there's so many people already." Heeyoung pulled Miyeon through the crowd.

"They probably slept here, how can they be here so early anyway." Miyeon rolled her eyes as she let her body be dragged on the crowd with once in a while hitting a random stranger.

They made it through the large number of people but Miyeon mostly had to plead their way through.

"Stay here Eonnie, I'll try and find some merch." Heeyoung quickly went away as she said, not knowing that Miyeon is still dazed.

She tried calling out her cousin but she was now lost in the crowd. She was about to move and squeeze through the bundled people but she accidentally bumped into someone.

"I-I'm so sorry." Miyeon says but to her displease the person has already dispersed. She looked around trying to find the person and as she moved her feet she felt a light tap on her shoe feeling she might've stepped on something. She looked down, only to find an ID at her feet. She turned it over, it said "staff" as a highlight and the bottom says "Program associate director" .

"A staff's ID!" Miyeon accidentally shouted and quickly covered her mouth. She looked around to see if anybody heard but the weird stares to her direction must be because of her stupid action of covering her own mouth, not the statement.

She quickly tried to get out of the tough crowd and went near the staff. A woman looked at what she was holding and stared at her from head to toe.