When Karma Hits You Back Hard

Crusher has done so much cheating in his life. Every race he entered, he would always cheat to win. Given that he never won cheating, he still didn't give up and kept on cheating.

No one liked his cheats. The other racers hated him for cheating. They always got hurt whenever he tried. The audience never liked his cheating either. It made them hate him, causing them to boo and not bother to clap whenever he was announced to race.

Not even his best friend Pickle liked his cheating, but he had never once disliked him for it. He was one of the only ones who could bear with him and his rude, egomaniacal behavior. No one could understand how the little green truck could STAND the dark blue one's presence, but he could, from the start of the race until the end and right after it.

Well, it was most likely because of the fact that the two were roommates. If Pickle could stand living with him for that long then it was understandable how he could stand his presence in public.

And as long as Pickle didn't complain all that much, Crusher wasn't gonna change.

After all, he was still allowed to race. He wasn't banned from any of the races because of his cheating, so he wasn't gonna change.

He wasn't gonna change until he knew that he had taken things too far with his cheats. He wasn't gonna change until he knew that Karma had caught up to him.

And Karma did.

X
X
X

It was the middle of a race when it happened. A race outside of the Monster Dome, through the jungle near Axle City.

The Race of the Jungle, as it was called by Bump Bumperman, Axle City's local announcer of races and events.

Crusher was ready with his cheats, and it was going to be the biggest one he had ever done.

The race had started, and he had sent his fellow racers all through the jungle, spreading them apart and sending them away from the race track. The cheat worked, but after a while, Blaze and AJ had rescued everyone and were now speeding behind him, ready to claim victor just as they were passing a bridge.

That's when he decided to pull another cheat.

His inventing pouch gave a glow, electric blue glowing through the lightning pattern on his body. His pouch opened, and out came a robot, a huge robot to block the other racers path and cause an earthquake to make the bridge unstable.

At first, the cheat worked. The other racers had been blocked, and Crusher was zooming through the bridge, ready to cross the finish line and win.

His pride had made him reckless, and he had forgotten that he had created his robot to make the bridge unstable.

As soon as the first earthquake from the robot struck, the bridge began to sway and slowly crumble. He let out a yelp as he held his front tires out, balancing himself before he could fall.

It was a large, fragile wooden bridge with no railings, giving a frightful view of the deep gorge below. Any athletic, speedy monster machine could race across it easy, without the fear of falling.

But he knew well enough that he was anything but athletic, and the fall scared him.

"LEEET'S BLAAAAZE!"

Crusher heard the racers yell as they zoomed past his robot. The robot wasn't defeated and had attempted to stop them with another earthquake. The other racers weren't affected and quickly passed the bridge, going past the dark blue truck to win the race.

Poor Crusher was already losing balance because of the earthquakes, and when Blaze, AJ and their friends zoomed past him with blazing speed, it made him slip.