"When I went to Jake hyung's house..."

--flashback-- (Jungwon's POV)

Saturday:
"Sim Hayoon." Hang on, isn't she in my class?

"Wait, she's in my class." I frowned.

"Oooo is she?" Sunghoon hyung smirked teasingly. Idiot. I glared at him and punched his arm.

"Ouch. That hurt." Sunghoon huffed and rubbed the spot I punched.

"So does she have an english name?" Sunoo hyung asked.

"Yeah. Aurelia."

"Oo." Sunoo hyung nodded. Hang on a second. From Australia, and, "a"? Aurelia? Hang on, could she be...?

Sunday:
I was awake. Everyone was still sleeping. Yes, we just had a sleepover. And boy it's quite late, about 12pm already. I looked around and saw that Lia's spot was gone. Yes, she had decided to camp with us as well. Anyways, now that she's not here, I have my chance now.

I tiptoed over to Jake hyung's spot and sat down in front of him, shaking him awake.

"Huh? Jungwon? What time is it?" He yawned.

"12. But that's not why I woke you. I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" He yawned again and faced me.

I nervously fiddled with my fingers. What do I want to do? Yes. I wanted to tell Jake hyung that I like his sister. I hope that Jake hyung would be fine with it.

"Hyung, you know your sister?"

"Yeah duh. She's my sister."

"Y-yeah uh right. I...."

"Hm?"

"Hyung please don't be mad."

"About?"

"I..."

"Just spill."

"I kinda..."

"You like Lia right?" I shot my head up to look at Jake hyung. HOW DID HE KNOW?

"Wait, you know?"

"It was pretty obvious the way you were acting around her yesterday. For one, you kept defending her. For another instance, you keep blushing whenever she's present or when she's mentioned." I MESSED UP T_T

"Oh... So... you aren't mad?"

"No silly. Why would I be mad? I know you'd take care of her."

"If she even likes me..." I muttered.

"Lol she does."

"Wait what?" I was even more shocked. SHE DOES? WAIT WHAT?

"Pretty obvious."

"Oh... I think she's my secret admirer though."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I dunno. Maybe I'm just thinking too much."

"Did she give any hints?"

"Yeah some. One was that she was from Australia, another was that she has two older brothers. Oh and she signed off with the letter a."