𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐯. 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈

Start from the beginning

     "Tomo..." Shoto mumbled, unfolding his arms and placing them on the table. "When it comes down to it.....I want you to-"

      "No." She cut him off, catching him off guard,"I know what you're gonna say and I'm rejecting it."

      "Tomo-" He sighed, trying again but she stopped him again.

      "Shoto, when have you ever seen me take the easy way out?" She asked, rhetorically. "I want to fight you at your best....And I know you want to fight me at my best, also."

       Shoto looked at the determined look in her icy blue eyes. In the course of this entire event, he had noticed a change in Tomomi. She seemed....free now. Not as emotionally blocked but he can see there was some resistance when it came to the topic of hidden emotions. But she did seem a little more open and more about doing her best rather than winning. Was this entire festival changing her? Was it changing him?

     Tomomi looked at the time. It was about time they start to head to the entrance of the arena. "What do we always say?"

     "Pissing off dad a day keeps the doctor away?" Shoto said, playfully. Which caused her to laugh a little.

     "No, the thing we say when we used to fight each other." She said, sticking out her pinky to him. Shoto smiled a little, now remembering. Whenever they would spar together, usually forced by Enji, the twins would hook each other's pinkies together and say a made up phrase so that they don't forget who the real enemy was.

     He hooked his pinky with hers and together, the twins recited their secret mantra: "By the sun and the arctic, I promise to always remember who we are and fight the good fight."

     The twins kept their pinkies hooked as they suddenly gave each other stern looks. Silence fell upon them once again before it was announced that they make it to the fighting grounds.

     "Ready to give dad a show he will never forget?" Shoto asked, smirking at her.

     " Anything to disappoint him, right?"

        "THE BATTLE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR HAS FINALLY COME!!" Present Mic announced to the cheering audience. "HANG ON TO YOUR SEATS, EVERYONE, BECAUSE I HAVE A FEELING THIS MATCH WILL SHAKE THE WHOLE ARENA DOWN!!"

        The crowd cheered and screamed as the entirety of 1-A watched on in anticipation and nervousness. None of them has ever seen two siblings fighting each other like this so this was a nervewrecking and exciting thing to witness.

     "Wooow~ We get to see the twins actually fighting each other!" Denki exclaimed, bouncing in his seat. "My money is on Tomo-chan."

     "Avalanche might be one of the best in class but we can't count Todoroki, also." Kirishima disagreed. "I think he's got this fight."

     "You're only saying that because he has two quirks." Sero argued. "Didn't you hear what Mr.Aizawa said? You can't have a quirk and be a one trick pony."

     "You're telling me that Todoroki is a one trick pony? Have you not been paying attention?"

     "Can you two shut up?" Bakugou said, rudely as his eyes zeroed in on both twins, who were now facing each other. After his match with Iida, he advanced to the finals and he knew he would have to fight one of the twins. So he wanted to study their fighting styles. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't eager to fight one or both of them. Ever since Shoto's fight with Deku, he was intrigued by Shoto even more. He wondered why he held back on using his fire quirk for so long.

      And why Tomomi has never mentioned how powerful his fire really is. Either way, he was rather intrigued with the both of them and even eager to see this fight.