She's preparing for her solo album after moonbyul and solar . Her appearance in ILA has been minimized , even though sunghoon didn't appear in the show anymore she still decided to take it slow for her own sake .

Today she have no choice but join the said gathering that'll be filmed for ILA'S Anniversary

It's hard for her but she tried to be civil at least now she knows how to hold her tears back and calm her self .

Through out the months she developed severe anxiety and panic attacks. It's either wheein or namjoon who'll calm her down .

Why namjoon ? Because he's been this kind of situation not long ago and he's helping her to cope up , not letting her go through what he's been through in the past .

Their CEO is definetly against this schedule . She just persuade him saying that it'll be the last time she's seeing sunghoon and it's done just for the old times sake .

They're at the beach . The whole production team of ILA went all in for this episode. They asked the rainbow club members to bring alot of visitors in .

Narae will bring 15 comedians and hosts

Si eon will bring 5 actors

Kian asked them if it's okay to not bring any . And they all said okay .

Sunghoon will bring 10 actors

Henry promised to bring some people with him

Han hyejin promised to bring atleast t models

And hwasa said it'll be a secret .

It's bts and mamamoo she's going with , it's not actually her plan but these people became super protective of her . Even jungook who's way younger than her . They all treat her like a glass eversince the breakup

It's supposed to be just mamamoo but when the boys heard about it they insisted on coming . And all of them agreed she can't do anything about it because their CEO heard about it and said if she's not gonna bring the girls and boys with her she's not gonna attend the event .

Riding two limousines sponsored by the BigHit and RBW entertainment they entered the rented beach resort they'll stay here for three days . And for the first meeting they were told that there's a red carpet and they need to dress up formally

They didn't expect that this will be a serious thing . There's some reporters waiting in the red carpet .

Maybe because it's rare to see south korea's top celebrities join a particular reality show at once and it is known in the public that it'll be a big scale event because ILA won alot of daesangs last end year awardings .

Narae and the others are already there and the only one who's they're waiting were hwasa and her guests.

"Wah everyone really spends time and money for our team building . I can't believe I'm seeing all these Famous people at once . " Narae said .

"Me too , I never imagined to have an event that'll be hosted by our club being this luxurious " han hyejin said

They are all sporting a beautiful gowns and suits and tie .

"Aigoo seems like our maknae will always be late " si eon jokingly said acting mad making the others laugh at their seats .

The rainbow club members are in the stage right now while their invited guests are on their tables .

Kian's eyes became wide when he saw a very extravagant limousines driving near them .

"OMO OMO!! " Han hyejin slaps henry and si eons arms