chapter 14

"what do you mean by that mom ?" He asked

His mom sighed and told the both of them take a seat .

"Your brother , he's the dad of that child . " She said

"What? Hyung have a son ? "

"Jungsei died two years ago Inkyu , and the mother of the child died giving birth to him . We don't know why jungsei hid this from us but this poor child needs a family . Me and your dad are always away it's you who can take care of this child . "

"Let me and hyejin talk about it mom . I can't decide on my own well go back here after we discuss everything" he said as he pulled her upstairs to his old room .

As he closes the door she heard him sigh loudly .

"Are you okay love ?" She asked him

"I don't know jinnie , he's my nephew be but I don't think I can take care of him . "

"We can figure it out " she comforts him

"How about you?" He asked her

"Well we can't let your nephew be alone love , he's still a baby and he needs someone to take care of him . For now since were both in a vacation , let's take him with us and let's talk about it on our own . "

He nodded and closed his eyes shut. She scoots over him and gave him a hug

They both talked about their plan for his nephew , hyejin likes kids eversince so she adjusted very quick .

She also thinks about what can this child be if sunghoon will not take him in. 

His parents are always out of the country and rarely come home to korea . His younger brother - the father of jung Cheol died early from a car crash and the child's mom died while giving birth to him .

They goes back down the living room , seing the old woman holding the sleeping child .

They both take a sit . His parents smiled seing how different their son is with her . They both hired someone to take a look at the couple for some time . And they were told how good the two's relationship is .

"Can you tell us why can't you take care of the child? It's not that we wouldn't take him in i just want to know " sunghoon said gently to the middle aged woman

"I'm a married woman mr. Bang , I've been beaten up by my husband with my children and I don't want this child to be one of us being beaten up. But don't worry about us , were doing some action about it . He's not my blood but I love this kid because his mom is under my care since she was born and when she died in the only one who can take him in . And I found out that he's father's family is a well off one that can take him in " the woman tearfully said .

Now they understand.  The kid is about a year and a half .

And his mom already did a DNA test . And it's positive .

"I'm sorry Inkyu if we can't help you taking care of your nephew for now . We need to go to France for a month or two to take care of our business there . " His father apologies

"It's okay dad . I'll take care of jungcheol"

His parents nodded

"I need to go now mr. And mrs. Bang , mr. Sunghoon , ms. Hyejin , thank you so much for understanding me "

"No , mrs chon, it's us who needs to thank you , 1 and a half year is enough for us to thank you forever . Just call us if we can do something for you and your children.  Anything mrs. Chon were willing to help " his mother said shaking the woman's hand .