Reincarnation

Author: Hi guys welcome to chapter 19

Minami: enjoy this chapter

Me:This is the last chapter guys

Kai and Minami finally got back to earth with Aichi's dead body in Kai's arms.They quickly went to the Sendou residence Shizuka and Emi were so hurt about the news and then Shizuka remembered about her eldest daughter which was Minami and said "Minami welcome back" she hugged her daughter and Minami hugged her back.

Aichi's funeral Kai's P.O.V.

I saw Aichi in a pure white dress and she wore blue eyeshadow and light red lipstick. Before her the glass of her casket was closed I put blaster blade in the bouquet of blue roses in her hands. (I don't know if blue roses exist guys.) I then thought that she was so beautiful in that dress. When her casket was already being lowered everyone was crying while I just turned away and comforted Shizuka-san.

6 months later still normal P.O.V.

It's already 6 months since Aichi died and Kai finally graduated high school and started collage woth a course of being a vanguard enthusiast. After graduation he went home as fast as he could and changed his clothes. He then bought a bouquet white lilys with blue roses. He then went Aichi's grave and put down the flowers at her grave and said "Aichi it's been 6 months since you died and I also graduated now also a became the class valedictorian for our batch...Well I feel like that you're gonna be the valedictorian for your class since your so smart. Aichi I miss you so much..." Kai knelt down in her grave and he started to cry until such time he fell asleep.

Unknown place

Kai felt he was in a different place he started to look around he saw a really wonderful scenery white clouds,a vast plain and a beautiful field of beautiful flowers. He started to walk and saw and girl with ocean blue hair picking out blue roses. He will be to shocked if he knew that it was actually Aichi. The girl saw him first and embraced him hard and said "Toshiki-kun I missed you so much!" The girl ,now we know as Aichi, embraced Kai so tight. Kai felt tears dripping down his face and said "I'm so glad to see you again." Aichi had a sad smile on her face and said "Toshiki-kun I want you to have blaster blade again...Thank you guiding the righr path for me when I was still a little kid that time." And Aichi kissed Kai on his lips.

Time skip

"Kai-san wake up...Kai-san.KAI-SAN!!!" Kai well he jolted from his sleep and he saw Minami folding a blanket. He also saw blaster blade in his hands and she said "Geez I thought you were never gonna wake up." Kai chuckled and said "I'll still wake up Minami." He looked up to the sky and clutched his necklace and said "Don't worry Aichi I will never forget you."

2 weeks later

Kai and the others where still bothered by Aichi's death and struggled for a while that time especially Kai but, for now lets just say that everyone is now back to normal.

Kai and Minami went to the grocery to get some groceries for each others apartments. They were talking about some things and then they heard an explosion and saw people running. They looked at each other and Minami said "I'll teleport the groceries right now." She then did it what she said and she put a portal under their feet. After a few seconds they weren't wearing their usual clothes.

Kai was wearing a red and black jumpsuit and with a pair of rubber shoes he also wore a mask thay had covered his eyes. Minami wore a black jumpsuit and her waist long hair was tied and she also wore a mask to hide her eyes. They ran easily and saw a person wrecking the hospital. The person then saw them and ran to them with train like speed.

The person punched Kai without breaking a sweat. Minami then kicked the persons gut with sheer strenght ,but the person kicked her weak spot and she easily fainted. The person went to Kai and told him "Im the doll of destruction and I have a message from void. If I ever see you again after this I will kill you." The girl then continued "Stop your circus of love because it can hurt somebody." The girl then disappeared in plain sight.

Author:Well minna how was that for the last chapter

Kai:Its a cliffhanger.

Minami:There should be another chapter.

Kai:Yep

Me:Well yes there is ,but its a sequel now. Well guys vote and comment if you liked this chapter!