Accident (Dreamnotnap)

Start from the beginning

"Sappy!"

George exclaimed, making a motion to come over. Then it clicked,

Little = littlespace, he's in littlespace

Sapnap had heard of it before, it was like people connecting with their child-like side, he just didn't know what to do if one of his boyfriends was in littlespace.

"What are you, what are you doing baby?"

Sapnap asked, unsure of how to act, he prayed that Dream would come home faster.

"Colouring! Sit!"

George patted the space next to him and smiled as Sapnap sat cross-legged on the floor. Sapnap watched intently as George coloured, still unsure if this is something 'caregivers' would do when they have a little.

Fifteen minutes had passed and now they were just eating some cookies in silence, he knew that some littles would go non-verbal but he didn't know if George was one of those littles.

Thankfully, the door was opened by an exhausted Dream, panting and sweating but overall still looking hot.

"Dadddyyyyy, you're home!"

George squealed as he dropped his cookie in his plate and waddled over to Dream, suddenly walking back as he smelt him. Sapnap was now the one who was shocked, was it normal for littles to call people Daddy?

"Yep, D-daddy's home but he needs to go take a shower, you wanna join?"

Dream asked, hooking one of his weapons onto the holders.

"Mhm! Wanna be clean!"

George answered, sitting on the couch awaiting for his next instructions. Dream looked at Sapnap expectedly and sighed fondly as he saw the tan boy shove the rest of the cookie into his mouth and give him a thumbs up.

"Georgie! Come here, we're gonna go shower with Dreamie!"

Sapnap said, hoping he was playing the role correctly, his suspicions being eased when he saw the approving smile of Dream. George trotted over to Sapnap and put his head into his chest, showing that he wanted to be picked up.

Sapnap picked George up and led themselves to the tub, Dream following. Dream frowned when he noticed the mess in the corner and noticed all of George's once neatly placed little stuff was now thrown astrew, he only did that when he was really overwhelmed.

Dream picked out one of George favourite clothes and picked out something for himself and Sapnap to, even if Sapnap didn't say it, he knew that Sapnap liked it when Dream gives him some structure.

He opened the bathroom door and saw George and Sapnap shoving water at each other, making waves. Dream huffed and began to strip, ignoring the whistle from Sapnap, George moved closer to Sapnap so Dream could fit, their shower could fit all of them easily but George just wanted to be near his boyfriends.

"I'll do your hair bubba, make you all nice and clean, look so pretty when you're finished, you wanna be my little clean prince?"

Dream asked, taking the way George flopped onto him as a yes. Sapnap looked at Dream with confusion written on his face, he had to talk so much for George to even listen to him, but Dream says a few words and George is submitting?

Sapnap huffed as he placed the lotion onto his loofa and dragged it across his body, seeing Dream coo as George leaned back onto him. Sapnap smirked as he shook his head like a dog, whipping George and Dream with water.

George huffed angrily and kicked Sapnap's in the uncovered crotch, making him double over in pain. Dream laughed at George rebellion, George was usually a small angel, he wondered what happened to spark the mischeif.