Time

"Gotta go!" Karamatsu picked up his suitcase.

"What?!"

"I'm gonna go play baseball with my brothers, it's an emergency!" He ran to the door, only for Chibita to block it.

"What are you doing?!" He grit his teeth. "Are you moving out?"

"I...I just..." He dropped the suitcase, falling to the floor. "No, I can't." He clenched his fists. "There's no way I could leave you, no way. I've started a life with you." He slowly stood up, kicking his suitcase to the side. "Screw baseball, you're more important."

"You idjit." Chibita hugged him tightly. "What did I do to deserve someone like you?"

"You just kept being yourself, of course." Karamatsu picked him up, surprised that he didn't protest. "That's all I ever want, don't change."

"I won't if you won't." He wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Good." He rubbed noses with him, chuckling. "I love you so goddamn much."

"I love you too, dammit." His eyes shut as the taller man kissed him deeply.

"Wanna take this somewhere else?" he whispered.

"O-okay," he murmured.

"Only if you're ready," he said sweetly. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm ready." Chibita held on tight as Karamatsu carried him off bridal-style.

THE END