1

"Get up Ari! You have to finish recording your album, only a few songs left!" My mom, Joan, pulls the blanket off my warm body.
"Okay mama I'm getting up." I groan. I step off of my bed and put a huge shirt of mine that is long enough to be a dress. I walk downstairs and find my mom making some breakfast.
"Goodmorning Sunshine!" My mom smiles and leans in for a kiss on my forehead and I accept and lean in. She kisses my forehead softly and I sit back down to eat my breakfast.
"Mama I can make my own breakfast you don't have to do this for me." I sigh feeling bad since its 4am in the morning and she looks like she hasn't slept in days, it's cause of Grandpa. He's sick and my mom keeps worrying bout him.

I finish my food and leave. I plan to meet up with Big Sean the rapper in the studio so we can start the song that we were planning to make a few weeks ago. He's one of my Best Friends.

I arrive at the studio and find Sean there. "Hey lil red!" He smiles and hugs me tightly.
"Shut up oh my god." I blush because that was my nickname when I had my terrible red hair. He chuckles and puts his arm around me and brings me in. We both sit down and discuss the song and what it's about.
"Well I'm thinking it could be about two people who are confused about each other. like they like each other but don't." Sean smiles at me.
"Oh that's actually really good. Like I kind of know what I'm gonna write for a verse." I sigh and start writing down some lyrics. I erase some and keep some in until I find the perfect first verse.

Sean steps in the recording area and I listen to his rap and I love it very much.
He leaves the recording area and sits beside me. I smile.
"Wanna like watch a movie after this? I dont know I'm just thinking." I sigh.
"Sure thing lil red." He chuckles, I walk towards him and slap him playfully and sit on his lap. Suddenly everything is awkward. I get up but he pulls me back onto his lap. I blush.
"I should probably continue writing and singing." I whisper. He nods and let's me go.

I step into the recording area and sing,
"How soon do we forget how we felt, dealing with emotions that never left, playing with the hand we were dealt in this game, maybe I'm the sinner and not the Saint." I stop cause that's all I wrote so far.
"That was great!" Sean smiles and hugs me, I hug back awkwardly. He doesn't usually hug people like that.

- later that night -

"Sean?" I push him lightly since he was sleeping.
"Yes Ari?" He tries to smile.
"When's your marriage? In how many days?" I sit back down on the bean bag I took a nap in.
"In about a month. So like 30 days, why you askin?" Sean asks.
"Cause I... can't wait!" I lie. I kind of like Sean but he is getting married soon so I can't.
"me too. She's so special and amazing and beautiful and I love her very very very much." He smiles at the thought of her. Miss Rivera soon to be Mrs Michael Anderson. I sigh sadly and scoot uncomfortably.
"I need to do something right now actually. I'll talk to you later." I say getting up and grabbing my bag.
"Ariana it's 3am? What the hell do you wanna do at 3am?" He gets up too.
"It doesn't matter. I'll see you soon. Be sure to tell Naya that she's got someone special to look after." I say with a little bit of sass, leaving Sean alone in the studio.

I get home and run to my room with tears in my eyes. Me and Jai are still figuring things out. He likes me and really wants me back but i dont know if I can. His brother would ruin me. And plus I like Sean kind of. I feel my phone vibrate in my bag and I open it and find a message from Jai:
Jai: hey babe. can I come over?
Ariana: sure. see u soon ☁️
Jai: okay. Love u xx

I dont know why I let him. I guess I need some comfort at 3am? Wait. This is wrong. I'm getting comfort about a guy who I like by a guy who likes me. Wow that's damn confusing.

After a while Jai arrives. I run to him and hug him outside. Suddenly I see a flash, the paparazzi. shit. I pull him in side and close the door behind him. We both sit on the large couch and start watching some Harry Potter as he kisses my forehead softly once in a while. This is nice. I think.
"Baby?" Jai kisses my forehead.
"Yes?" I smile showing my dimple slightly.
"I'm going back to Australia tomorrow and I'm staying for a few months. I want to see my family for a while." He whispers.
"Months?" I ask sadly.
"Yes, but it'll pass quickly. I promise. A lot of things can happen in only a few months." He smirks.
"Shouldnt you be leaving?" I sigh sadly.
"Yeah. See you soon baby." He kisses me softly and leaves.

Suddenly I get a call from Sean.
- call -
Sean: hey Ari.
Ari: what do you want Sean?
Sean: to talk! The paparazzi took photos of you crying? What's up?
Ari: forget it. I'll see you later Sean.
Sean: Ari...
Ari: bye.
- end of call-
I may of been harsh but I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone but my family.