"Yep, I'll get it," Simon pushed himself away from the counter and left the kitchen.

JJ came over to me with a smirk on his face. "Nice outfit."

I looked down at my sports bra and athletic leggings before scoffing. "Don't push it, JJ. I can only be nice for so long."

He licked his lips and nodded with a chuckle. "Give it time."

"Leave her alone, Jid," Tobi's voice came from behind me and I jumped. I don't need your help, Tobi.

To prove this, I smirked and put a hand on JJ's bicep. I winked as I squeezed it. "Who says I'm not enjoying it?"

Tobi raised an eyebrow. JJ, on the other hand, grinned from ear to ear and slung an arm around my shoulder.

"See? She's into it."

"Not really," I shrugged his arm off of me. "I was just proving a point."

"Casey, here," Simon tossed a shirt at me that had the letters 'SDMN' spelled across it. "Figure you don't want millions of people to see you in that."

I blushed. "Uh...millions?"

"Yeah, millions," Simon chuckled. "Are you scared?"

I rolled my eyes and slid on the shirt, which was much too big for me.

"You guys are recording a video with her?" Tobi asked as he opened the fridge. "And she's not going to kill you?"

"I'm not that bad," I protested.

"Yeah, you are," JJ teased. "You can't go five minutes without yelling at us."

I bit my lip. "I really have become an ass, haven't I?"

"So you mean you're not always like that?" Simon asked.

I opened my mouth to speak, but closed it and shrugged. They didn't need to know my life's story. "Eh."

They all looked at me, confused, when Harry wandered in.

"Ooh, it's like a party in here," He clapped once and rubbed his hands together as he looked around. "What's up?"

"We're recording a pancake making video with Casey," Simon explained.

I clutched my stomach at that, annoyed. "Can we hurry up with that? I'm starving."

"It's not our fault you refuse to eat lunch and dinner when we buy it for you," Harry shrugged.

"Don't test me," I muttered. He was right, though. I refused to eat anything they bought for me, because I didn't want or need their help. "Let's just get this done."

*****

I'll admit, they were fun to record with. Of course, I'd never admit it to them, and I tried to smile or laugh as little as possible.

After they ended the video, I dug into the pancakes and groaned from how good they were.

At that point, anything was good. I'd been hungry for so long.

"You act like we don't feed you," Tobi sat down next to me with a grin on his face.

"You don't," I said with my mouth full. "I should send out a statement about how you guys are torturing me."

"What, with your ten followers?" Harry teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Funny."

*****