SEVEN

(Casey POV)

I groaned as I woke up, and I immediately knew I drank far too much the night before. I didn't even remember what happened.

I changed out of the dress and into a pair of leggings, putting on a sports bra so I could go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

	Of course, as soon as I walked out of my room and reached for the handle to the bathroom door, it opened, and Tobi walked out

In nothing but a towel.

I widened my eyes and shouted, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of his abs. How could a loser like him be so ripped?

I snapped out of my trance and scoffed. "Put on some clothes for Christ's sake. No one wants you to strip for them."

"You seem to like it," He teased. "But sorry. I forgot we were living with a girl now, it won't happen again."

I looked down at the ground. "Good. Now move, I've got to brush my teeth."

He chuckled. "You need more than that. You smell like alcohol."

I glared at him. "Whatever. I'll shower then."

He shrugged and walked away, and it took everything in me not to watch him leave.

Get a grip, Casey.

I shook it off and went into the bathroom, taking Tobi's advice and showering. I felt much better after the shower, so I decided to change things up and go downstairs after.

JJ and Simon were standing in the kitchen, and they both looked at me. Simon spoke. "You actually decided to come down here?"

I shrugged. "I've barely eaten in the past few days. Help a girl out?"

"Sure," Simon said. He opened the fridge and looked inside. "How do eggs sound?"

"Ugh, I can't stand eggs," I stated. "Why don't you let me make you guys some pancakes? American style?"

They both grinned and JJ laughed. "Where have you been this whole time?"

I smirked, trying to be nice to them. "I'll take that as a yes."

"We can help," Simon chuckled. "We can make it a video...if you want."

I shrugged. "I hate myself on camera, so as long as you don't make me watch it I'm fine."

"Really?" JJ grinned. "You're not planning anything?"

Simon smacked his arm. "Don't give her any ideas."

"I'm too hungover to try anything, Simon, so don't worry about it," I mumbled. I tied my hair up in a messy bun before washing my hands. "So I guess you guys should set up cameras?"