"Excuse me." Diego interrupted with his hands still up but pointed a finger at his forehead. "You got a little something right there." He said while pointing out the elephant in the room. Five mentally facepalmed. He knew Diego wasn't aware of the girls anger issues but god that was not a good move for them at all.

Tana's eye twitched. "QUIET!" She screamed, tightening her grip on the gun and pointing it more aggressively at them. "Scarface! Low life! Judas!" She screamed again, personally victimizing them through name calling. "Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet!"

Melanie, who was standing off to the side of Tana, stepped forward next to Tana with a sheepish smile aimed at the brunette. "No, no, no. I told you you make it look hot." She said, clearly lying with her voice getting higher. She turned to the others. "Does she not look good guys?" She said with a forced smile and nervous eyes that were screaming 'tell her she looks good'.

Five winced with a cringe (knowing too well it looks way too awful to feel good about), Diego bit his lip (not finding it in him to tell her) and (Y/n)'s mouth hung agap (still shocked at the grouchy genius' head and hair).

Diego averted his eyes, not being able to look at the mess any longer, and his eyes landed on the more stable looking girl. He squinted at her. "You look familiar." He said before realizing that the two were the ones he saw at the boxing place earlier in the week. Before he could mention it though, wanting to confront the other girl he now recognized as the one who tried to attack him and let him off with a threat, but Melanie beat him to speaking first.

She stroked her light strawberry blonde hair with a pastel blush, still clearly crushing on the man. "Yeah, I'm kinda famous since I'm a trendsetter. Ever heard of the Tide Pod challenge?" She said, sounding a little too proud.

Diego's eyes widened, realizing that this girl now took the spot of the stupidest person he has ever met with just one sentence. "Oh my god, it was you. YOU'RE the idiot." He said as he recalled thinking about who was the first stupid person to eat a Tide Pod. "Klaus really was telling the truth." He mumbled to himself, making a mental note to apologize to Klaus for accusing him of being the one behind the challenge.

Tana cleared her throat loudly to steer the attention away from the oddball and back to her. Once all eyes were on her, she smirked devilishly and snickered bitterly. "We hit the jackpot haven't we Melanie? The pathetic momma's boy who can't accept the fact that his daddy didn't love him so he pretends to be a tough hero to cover up his own inferiority complex. The black hearted, arrogant traitor who switches sides more than a flipped coin and thinks doing whatever these people want makes her a good person and gets her a pass into heaven even though she knows she doesn't deserve anything good in the world. And the man child who has the best power of time travel but can't even use it right because of his own overestimation of himself and thinks playing confident will get him to first base even when he knows no one in their right mind would love someone as lonely and wanting as him." Tana got an ego boost after seeing all three tough eyes falter even a little bit.

Melanie gasped with stars practically in her icy blue eyes as she looked over to Five when remembering he can time travel. "You're like that doctor from Back to the Future who sent that boy back in time!" She let out a squeal before sighing and looking at the slightly taller girl who seemed annoyed that she interrupted her. "Man I love that movie, I think it's one of my favorites. Uncle Fester is in it ya know."

Tana turned to the hourglass figured girl. "Wow I love that you're telling me this like I actually care." She said with a blank glare and over dramatic sarcasm. She took a deep breath, just like she learned in anger management classes, then turned back to her prey. "Getting rid of the three most valuable assets to the end of the apocalypse will for sure guarantee my spot at the top! You're the only ones who are caring enough and with you three gone the remaining four will basically make the apocalypse come faster and easier! The crybaby who has basically already given up on life, the emotional self-server who doesn't even use her amazing power, the stoner that can't even remember what street he lives on, and the most average looking fish personality who is probably offing herself right now! This is almost too good to be true!" Tana declared with unhealthy excitement.

(Y/n) glared and tightened her fists. She may not be ready to face just anything yet, but she's been thinking about how she's going to be ready for the future challenges. And this was one of them. She stepped forward. "Tana, knock if off. Just give up before I have to break you." She cracked her neck at the end of her sentence, showing Tana that she's not feeling patient at the moment.

Tana's insanity made her smile as wide as possible with unsettling wide eyes. "Your threats are the only thing keeping me from winning now."

(Y/n) didn't like that sentence.

Tana directed the tip of the gun toward Five first.

(Y/n) didn't like that at all.