Getting Ready

Skyler POV
I woke up at 10:11 in the morning. I Realized that they are coming over at 12:00.

Crap why did nobody wake me up.

I lifted the covers over my head and screamed. No time to waste I have to get dressed.

I go to Closet and pick out a outfit that looks good. Then I head to the bathroom.

I get in the shower shave, wash my hair and body. I get out and it's 10:56. I grab a blow dryer and blow my hair.

I just brushed it and did my make up. It was 11:26.  I went and put my clothes on. I lost the outfit I had so I had to pick out a new one.

 I lost the outfit I had so I had to pick out a new one

(I know this is 90s but this is the best I can do)

It's 11:45. I head down stairs.

"Why are you wearing those pants?" Els asked.

"Your just jealous you can't wear the because you don't look good in them" Lynn says from the couch.

"Why did you guys not wake me up?" I ask.

"Why do you care?" Aubrey asked.

"Ummm do you hear that?" I asked.

"What?" Lynn asked.

"Someone is knocking at the door I better go get it" I say running to the door and to my surprise I see the band.

"Shit" I said.

"Did we come at a wrong time?" Brain asked.

"No not at all. I just woke up late and I am trying to get away from meeting you guys. No offense or anything it's just. Yeah" I say.

"Oh we can come later." Freddie said with a smile.

"No the other girls really want to hang out with you. Don't tell them I told you this but they have a thing for you guys. Well not all at once that's weird just each girl likes one of you. But no one likes Roger" I said. Totally lying I love him.

"It's not the first time" he said.

"Well that's sad but you guys can come in" I say letting them in.

This was my time to make a getaway. I could just leave. But I can't do that. I walk through the door to see they have made their selfs at home and talking to everyone.

I just sat in the back watching. Until Roger came over.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah just not a people person" I said.

"Oh." He said.

"Sorry about saying that nobody likes you" I said.

"It's fine I do no one person who does" he said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Well this person is smart, has brown hair and stays away from the crowd" he said.

"Oh I was a little crushed it was not me. "What's her name?"

"How about this everyday I see you I will tell her something about her" he said.

"Yeah"

Mmmmmmmmmm who is the girl he likes??????? Or is Skyler just dumb we don't know. Ha that's funny bc I know. Thanks for reading!!!!!!!