New Band?

Sky POV
Today was a Saturday. They one day I have off. So we were going to go out. To a club. The one we always go.

Because Eillie gets a discount because she works there.

I head to my closet to find something to wear. I was not in the mood to dress up so much because I just got dumped.

It was so stupid. He just dumped me right in the rain. The worst place to be dumped. Plus I had no ride home. Left out side in the cold.

Good thing I life with my siblings. Because they are always there for me. They stayed up all night talking about how much they hate men.

And some weird story's they had too.

 I just plopped on something I found

I just plopped on something I found. I went to my bathroom to do my make up and hair. I did not put to much on just the basics.

I put my hair up in a high hair bow. Then I put on my favorite white sneakers and went down stairs.

"Guess what band is playing tonight?" Lynn says as she puts her shoes on.

"Is it that played with the boys it it?" Aubrey asked.

"So is it like a boy band?" I ask while sitting down at the table.

"No it's a rock band named Queen. They have really good music and plus one of there gutsiest is really cute" Lynn says.

"Not surprised you find another guy cute. Do you like a new one ever day or something?" I ask.

"No but I am going to try to talk to him" she says.

"Talk to him how?" Aubrey asked.

"Ask Eille to do it" she said.

"So I have to talk to everybody now?" Eillie asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Thank you guys. Now can we go please?" She said running to the door.

"Yes we can" Aubrey says.

Thank you for reading my story. I would do gifs but can't figure out how to do it.