"If Josie always told you how great you were maybe you should go back to her." Peyton grumbled.

"Got her number?" Lainey teased.

"Fuck you." Peyton said turning away and walking upstairs.

"Oh, come on, it was a joke." Lainey yelled after her

"Well I didn't find it funny."  Peyton said from the top of the stairs. Peyton wasn't actually mad with Lainey, but she knew that she couldn't stay and watch the girl workout any longer unless she wanted to embarrass herself even further.

It was getting harder and harder for Peyton to hide her growing feelings from Lainey, especially when all she did was flirt with her half the time.

After finishing up her workout Lainey went and hopped in the shower.  After she was done she went back to her room and laid on her bed and started searching Netflix for a new show to watch.

"Madam Secretary is pretty good if you're into political shows." Peyton said from the doorway

"Thanks. Have you seen Designated Survivor?"

"Every season" Peyton said walking in and taking a seat next to Lainey on her bed.

"It's on my watch list, but I haven't started it yet. Want to start it with me?"

Peyton looked at her in question. "Can we have snacks?"

"I am the snack." Lainey winked.

"Gross. I'm going to make some popcorn."

"So no drinks?" Lainey yelled out as Peyton walked away.

A few minutes later Peyton walked back in with popcorn, two Gatorades, and two waters. "I didn't know what you'd want to drink so I just brought two of each."

"Thanks, Princess."

They spent the rest of the day laid up together in Lainey's bed watching Designated Survivor. Peyton ended up falling asleep in Lainey's bed. Lainey didn't want to bother her, so she left her there and turned off the show before going downstairs to take care of their dishes from earlier as well as the bowl they ate popcorn out of.

When she got back to the room Peyton had moved from one side to the middle of the bed. Lainey tried scooting her over some, but it just ended up with Peyton Laying halfway on top of Lainey.

The next morning they were both awoken by Lainey's alarm.

Lainey reached over to turn off her alarm, but it was kind of tough because Peyton was still laying partially on her.

Peyton was frozen in fear because she wasn't used to waking up in the same bed with someone else.

"Good morning beautiful. Sorry about the alarm, but I have to get ready to go meet Mack and Eli. You can go back to sleep if you want."

Peyton sighed in relief as she realized it was just Lainey in bed with her; however, the relief was brief because she started to blush noticing that they were still in Lainey's room. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep last night. I can leave."

"It's cool, P. Just relax, I'm actually glad you stayed, even if it was an accident. I slept better last night than I have in awhile, plus I got a great view when I woke up this morning."

This only furthered Peyton's blush. "W-where did you say you were going?"

"To meet Mack and Eli. We're volunteering at an animal shelter today. Wanna come?" Lainey asked getting up to start getting ready.

Peyton smiled at the invitation. "Do you want me to come?"

Lainey smirked. "If I didn't want you to come I wouldn't have offered, now would I?"