Mate...

I woke up with a stinging slap on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see two guards laughing at my face.

"Did ms rouge, finally wake up from her beauty sleep?" One of them asked sneering at me. Howls of laughter could be heard.

"Atleast I'll look good after it... unlike some people..." I muttered.

"Alpha said we could torture you. So we'll do as he please..." They chuckled darkly before punching me in the stomach, knocking air out of me.

I chuckled and shook my head, whilst wheezing. "Is that all you got bigshot?" I mocked raising a brow. He grins and kicks my stomach, a loud crack could be heard as I screamed in pain.

They laughed but stopped immediately. The door opened to see a tall man standing there, his eyes dark like night. But what he said suprised me.

"Mate.." the two guards tensed as I was still sobbing from the immense pain in my ribs. He walked over to me in fast but long strides. He brushed hair away from my face.

N'S P.O.V

My beautiful mate... what did I ordered them to do this to her. She was so pretty. Her eyes were the deepest brown. Her hair was an almond brown shade that reached to her bust.

"I am so sorry..." I whispered, wiping away her tears.

"I guess you were the alpha they mentioned huh," she hissed, her eyes full of sadness and a very small portion of happiness.

"I didn't know... if I knew... I wouldn't have let them hurt you..." I said staring into her eyes.

"Not only that.. they broke a rib or two," I began to shake in anger.

"WHICH OF THE TWO OF YOU BROKE HER RIB?!" I bellowed, my wolf on edge.

They immediately pointed to each other and shouted protests. I heard the melodious,dark and a little wheezing-chuckle of my mate, making my wolf cringe.

"BOTH OF YOU ARE BANNED FROM DOING DUTIES IN THE CELLARS!" I ordered and they nodded, scrambling for the door. I sighed and turn to look at my mate.

She was wincing and regret immediately found its way through my heart. I quickly unfastened the bondages and scooped her up gently. She suprisingly weighed like nothing! I looked to see her automatically snuggling into my chest but winced a little. I growled softly and walked quickly to the pack doctor.

"Oh, N-shii. Who is that you are holding?" MinAh, my pack doctor, asked.

"Your future luna. I need you to check her ribs. Apparently the guards broke a rib or two," I growled softly, looking down at my sleeping mate. She gasps but nodded. I knew she wanted to squeal in delight but she nodded.

When I laid her down, a soft whine escaped her, making me chuckle. MinAh lifted her torn shirt and she gasps. A blue black bruise was visible on the left part of her chest below the breasts. My wolf was about to run and behead the two who hurted when I hear a soft groan emmiting from her lips.

A few moments of her groaning, flinching we were finally done. A cast now covers her chest. I thanked MinAh as she bowed smiling at her beloved luna. I scooped my mate up and walked to my room.

I need to know her name, I must know her name.

Leah's P.O.V

I felt a tingle on my hand as I felt lips pressed against it. All I could see was darkness. I want to wake up, but my wolf won't help me. 

Hey, Tala? Are you okay?

Yeah, sorry I couldn't heal you faster..

Its okay, now lets wake up, our mate is waiting.

MATE! I forgot about him! OMOOOOOOO I AM REALLY A BAD-

Just shut up and lets open up the eyes.

Kekeke okay

I groan and woke up to light blinding my eyes. 

"Are you okay mate?" a husky male voice said, sending shivers up my spine. I turn to my left to see Alpha N staring at me with concern, love and a tinge of regret? I wince as memories flood into my brain. 

"Y-yeah" I stuttered as he nods. He then kiss my forehead and place his cheek against my hand. I could literally feel my face turn red with my wolf giggling like a school girl.

"May I know your name... since my guards, hurt you real badly..." He asks staring dead straight into my eyes as I could see colour of brown, black and gray mixing in his irises.

"Leah, Leah Kim, Alpha N" I said looking down at my lap. He chuckles and bring my chin up as I look at his chiseled face with wide eyes.

"Call me Hakyeon dear mate," he says huskily. I gulped and nodded.

Damn... I have one hell of a mate.