Poluge Or Sum

(Toph Jr looks like the picture of the cover)

Hi my name is Toph Bei Fong but not really the toph who are friend with Avatar Aang and invented Metalbending. You we're wondering who I am? Well Im the daughter of Cheif of the Police in Republic city or let's call her Lin Bei Fong. When I was born, my mom, lin named me after my grandma Toph because of how similar I look like her. So you're guessing who's my father? Well it's no tenzin for your information but he was like a father figure to me and to be honest I always bully him for fun. Let's be surprised that my mom did the "Thing" with a non-bender man but left my mom when he find out she's pregnant. Anyways to be honest, I'm blind like my grandma but I use the same method as my grandma to see, with earthbending of course. I'm a great earthbender and Metalbending because I could bend a pure metal pfft- nothing special huh? Well let's be surprised that I could lavabend, well your gonna say "how on earth can you lava bend if your family is not a lava bender" Well i guess its a gift but an dangerous one. No one knows I'm an lavabender until I accidentally revealed it and it did not go so well haha-. Anyways I always say I look like my grandmother when she's young because of my black long hair and mint green eyes like he's, well the one thing that were different is that I let my hair down and Im sometimes a softie. Let's say grangran katara styles my hair like the hair style grandma toph uses and aunt suyin would style my hair many kind of styles. Anyways I stayed in zaofu for 7 months now because of the police work of my mom. Right now I'm 11 years old turning 12 next year. I meet Avatar korra when I was nine and let's say I hate how annoying and confident she was that always makes my blood boil. Then I meet the brother, bolin and mako, I don't mind them especially bolin because his an earthbender like me teehee~. Well i also meet asami and let's just say I feel more comfortable around her then korra, bolin, mako. Asami is like a big sister to me, she would help me with stuffs that I can't do because of my blindness. And I have a great news! I have a pet! And it's a badgermole! I know you'll be thinking like how the hell do you get an badgermole, well let's say I found him in a cave lost because he can't find his parents so I adopted him when I was 4 years old and he was a child still. Now his rideable and my best friend. Well now I have to go to Republic City and sad thing is I have to sometimes leave my badgermole whose name is zizi at the air temple with tenzin and his family. Anyways I don't wanna spoil more things so let's start this story.