Chapter 12 I River

(JASMINE'S P.O.V.)

I woke up. Jay was on my stomach. I slowly grabbed my phone and checked the time. It's 12:36 PM. I also got a text from Tyler.

Nope.

I slowly started to caress her face.

About a few minutes later she woke up. I said morning to her and she said good morning back. she came up and kissed me.

"Want some breakfast?" I asked.

"OK," She replied tiredly.

She got off me and we stood up. I went downstairs and I heard Jay following behind me. We went into the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Nutella Toast." She replied.

"OK."

I grabbed out some bread, Nutella, plates, and butter knives. I grabbed two slices of bread and put them in the toaster and set the timer on for one minute. I went up to Jay and started hugging her and she kissed me on my head.

We heard the toast pop up from the toaster. I let go of Jay and went towards the toaster. I grabbed the toast out of the toaster and put it on the bench. I grabbed both of the butter knives and gave one to Jay. We both started to spread the toast.

Once we were done, I handed Jay a plate and we put the toast on our plates. I grabbed the knife that Jay was holding and I put them both in the dishwasher. We walked into the dining room and put our plates on the glass table. Jay pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. She pulled out a chair for herself and sat down. We started eating our toast.

We then finished our toast. I stood up and grabbed our plates. I put them in the dishwasher.

"Wanna go somewhere?" Jay asked.

"OK," I replied.

"Where to?"

"The river maybe?" She asked

"OK," I replied.

"Wanna take a shower together?"

"OK."

I went into the closet and grabbed a towel for Jay. I handed her the towel and we went upstairs and into my room. We went into my bathroom. Jay hung her towel on the towel rack. We both started to get unchanged. I turned on the shower and we both went into it. We took turns having the hot water.

"Can I clean you?" Jay asked.

I said ok. Jay grabbed a loofa and soap and started washing me.

About a few minutes later and she finished washing me. I sat down in the shower, and Jay copied me. I put my face into Jay's knees, and she slowly massaged my head.

"This feels so good baby," I said.

About 15 minutes later, we went out of the shower and I turned it off. We grabbed our towels and started drying ourselves. We put the towels around us and we walked out of my bathroom.

"Can I wear your clothes?" I asked.

"OK." She replied.

She opened her bag and handed it to me. I grabbed out a red and black flannel, a grey t-shirt, and black jeans. I handed Jay her bag back, and she grabbed out a white shirt, black sweatpants, and black beanie. We both started to get changed.

Once we got changed Jay put my towels in her bag and we put our shoes on and Jay grabbed her bag.

"We're probably gonna need some stuff," Jay said.