"You want something to drink?" He asked, I nodded so he gestured to a waiter who walked towards us with a few different kinds of drinks in his tray, I grabbed one that looked interesting, Arnav too grabbed a glass as we both sipped on our drinks and looked around at everyone else.

"So what is this event exactly?" I asked.

"It's an association event, like everyone that's in the same type of business are attending it so they will get information about the industry and everything happening in it." He explained.

"Oh okay."

"I hope you aren't bored." He said.

"No I am not, I have you to talk to. Besides I can keep myself entertained by talking about random stuff nonstop, you're the one that might get bored because you're so silent." I laughed, he just smiled and the continued looking around.

After a while we walked around and he talked to a few men around, just discussing usual business stuff and all, then he would again move to other men discuss business again and it went on.

I wasn't bored in the beginning but halfway through it, I kind of got bored, because he was busy discussing with everyone so I couldn't even talk to him, I just had to stand beside him and listen to things I had no idea about.

"I think we should leave." Arnav said after a while.

"But the event isn't over yet." I said.

"I know, but you look so bored and I am done here, I don't think I need to be around any longer. You must be hungry; we can go have dinner somewhere." He suggested.

"Sure." I nodded with smile, we both walked out of the hall and headed back to the parking lot where the car was parked.

We settled inside as he grabbed his phone and stared at it for like five minutes, I had no idea what he was doing but when he was done, he smiled a little and then started the car.

"Sorry, I was just looking for a good restaurant." He said as he drove off, he had chosen a nearby restaurant so we dint have to drive much long, as for me I was just happy that I was getting to spend so much time around him, I could hope that maybe in this time that we were spending together, he would start to feel something towards me, like I was, even if it was attraction, it would be a start at least.

*****

We were seated in the restaurant waiting for our food to come, I was trying to scroll on my phone and Arnav was just staring at me making me blush.

"Aren't you staring to much at me today?" I laughed.

"You just look so eye-catching today, it's hard not to stare. I mean of course you look beautiful every day, but today there's something that keeps the eye hooked." He said.

"Well thank you for the compliment." I smiled.

He nodded as he looked around for a moment, there were a few people around and some couples that were dancing to some music the band was playing. This restaurant was such a good spot for dates, you could come here to eat and dance.

"Would you like to dance?" He looked at me. I was surprised that he asked me to dance, I mean as far as I had known him, he didn't seem the kind of a person that would like to dance or so.

"Sure, but you don't seem like a person that would like to dance. Have you ever danced before?" I asked.

"You are right, I don't like it, also I don't know how to dance but you definitely look like someone that loves dancing."

"So if you cant dance and you don't like dancing, why are you asking me to dance?"

"Because you were pretty bored today and you came to just accompany me so I want you to have some fun so the night isn't a waste for you."

"Aww, that's really the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me." I said as I stood up excitedly ready to dance with him, today seemed like my lucky day, I was getting to do a lot of things with him, all thanks to his mom and Asha, if they hadn't asked me to accompany him, I would have never been able to get all these chances.

"I hope you're going to teach me how to dance, I really don't know how to." He smiled as we both walked to the dance floor.

"Don't worry, I am a great teacher." I smirked, we both took a position, he stood opposite me waiting for me to instruct him, so I moved a bit closer to him, grabbed his hand and put it around my waist while I put my hand on his shoulders. As soon as he held my waist, I felt goosebumps.

"Now you just have to move along, following my rhythm" I said as I started moving and he followed my instructions, he wasn't really doing much with his body, just moving along with me but it was a sort of dance and honestly, I was enjoying this.

"You're a fast leaner." I said to which he just smiled and continued dancing with me, we both looked at each other, and there was this burst of emotions I was feeling.

Everything about today was just making me so happy and making me fall for him, I knew there was no going back from here, I was either going to get my feelings returned or have my heart broken.

As we continued dancing, we kept on moving closer and closer to each other with every step until it came a point where there was no space left between us, Arnav was still looking me into the eyes and it was kind of romantic how he was just looking at me.

"There's something really different about your touch." He whispered to me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, it just kind of gives me a strange feeling, I can't describe it in words." He sighed.

Was it a good feeling or a bad feeling? I really wanted to know but that seemed like a strange question to ask so I dint ask.

We continued dancing for a while and there were moments when I felt like I really wanted to kiss him, I had this strong urge and only I knew how I was controlling it, I mean we had just started to get to know each other, and I dint want to do anything stupid and throw him off.

He lifted his hand up and touched my cheek, for a moment there I was confused until he tucked a few strands of hair that were on my face behind my ears, but then his hands stayed there on my cheeks, he dint take them off.

His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and he licked his lips making me want to kiss him once again. Oh Arnav, what were you doing to me?

Was he feeling the same way that I was? The way he was still touching my cheeks, staring at me, licking his lips, they were hinting towards it.

He even bent forward, his mouth was so close to mine, I was so sure he was going to kiss me any moment from now but then he suddenly stopped dancing and moved backwards.

"We should go eat, our food has arrived." He smiled at me, I just nodded awkwardly as we both walked back to our table.

The only question I had in my mind at the moment was that did he just move closer because we were dancing or was he about to kiss me then he changed his mind? If he was about to kiss me it meant that he was attracted to me right?

But then what did it mean if he wasn't about to kiss me?

Oh God! I was definitely going to go crazy while thinking about this now, he seemed so normal about the dance, if he was about to kiss me he should have been awkward right?

Okay Khushi, just stop thinking, if anything has to happen it will happen, till then let things just flow on their own.