the truth - chapter 15

- enders pov -

 the bell finally rung,it was lunch time. i was walking alone to my locker until my hands started to glow purple again. i quickly grabbed my gloves out of my backpack and put them on. it went away. i skipped my trip to my locker and went straight to the lunchroom where, zoraida, sky, ty, and bodil were. sky turned around and waved at me stupidly. i giggled and walked towards then. " hey guys! how do you like the school so far zora? ( nickname ) i asked her. " great! I've meet a lot of cool people" she replied. " * cough cough * bodil * cough cough * " i pretended to fake cough. i saw bodil and zora blush. i slightly giggled. we all chit chatted until bell rung. lunch was over and it was free period. me and Ty went to hang out in the front of the school but it was raining. we didn't care. Ty put his hood up and i grabbed my cape and put on my hoodie. we where talking until a car drove up. then a person started to get out of it. i saw that it was ace. he waved at me and ran towards me. " hey ace! what are you doing here? " i asked him. " oh hai!! i just wanted to tell you that i found another friend that's a sorcerer like you! " ace said loudly. " sorcerer? " Ty asked. i forgot he was here. " oh yeah umm ty, im sorry i didint tell you but im a sorcceress." i said. " its ok. that sounds awsome! your a dragon sorcerer! " ty said lifting up my chin making me look at him. i smiled and just laughed.

 - zoraidas pov -

  i was going to do it. i was going to tell bodil that i like him. " hey bodil, can you come with me for a sec? " i asked him. " sure! " he said laughing. i love his laugh, it always makes me smile. bodil followed me to the lockers where there was no one. " umm bodil i wanted to tell you that i kinda have a crush on you. its ok if u dont li- " i got cut off by bodil placing his soft lips on mine. " i like you too! " bodil said, laughing again. i smiled as he dragged me back to sky and all of them.

heres a special chapter for @theEnderHybrid