Chapter 2~ The cool sorry

Krystal's POV

Today is the first day of school. I am so not excited like Seohyun, I just want to stay at home and sleep.

" Hurry up Princess Krystal, we are going to be late to school!"

"Em, actually you don't need to call me Princess Krystal as I am not a princess now."

"Oh ya, sorry. Remember Krystal, you can't tell anyone your identity if not his majesty is going to punish you!"

"Girls, are you ready?"
That's my "mother", Taeyeon ahjumma.

" De!"
And we went off.

Ten minutes later, we reached my new school, RK, Royal Kingdom

"Wah!! Why is this school soooooo big?!" Seohyun was amazed by the school.

"Let's just go in." I said
We went into the school. We were looking around the school.

"Wait! Krystal, I think i had a stomachache. I want to go to the restroom now. Meet you in the class, 1 Rose Gold. Ooo! I think i need to go to the restroom now! Bye!

Alright i will just wait for her in the class.It's so boring..... Alright since she will take time , let me play my phone.

Writer's POV
Krystal took out her phone and started playing games. She walks around while playing the game. Suddenly, she knocked onto something.

Krystal's POV
Ouch! What did i hit?! I don't care.
"Hey! Why are you not apologizing?"

Who is this to try to ask me for my apologize? Nevermind.

" I am sorry." I said with my head down, and just walk away.

L's POV
Omg! why is this girl so rude. She said it with her head down. She is going to get it.