CHARACTER SKETCH

ASR : Arnav Singh Raizada - Age 28

ASR : Arnav Singh Raizada - Age 28. For a 5.11 height he had a muscular body with chocolate brown eyes, tanned skin, black hair and powerful voice. He has everything in his life, Wealth, power, money, a good family and a Beautiful and lovely Wife above all that who he can even give his life without thinking. Apart from that he is a Multi billionare.. Second Richest man in the world who owns n number of businness, currently staying in Newyork with his wife and family.

 Second Richest man in the world who owns n number of businness, currently staying in Newyork with his wife and family

KSR : Khushi Singh Raizada, wife of ASR - Age 25. For a 5.8 height she is thin with a beautiful doe like hazel eyes, slightly wavy brownish hair, milky skin, warm smile, and an angelic voice, she is simply an angel born on earth with absolutely tantalizing features. Working as a fashion designer in AR. Apart from that she is simply the life of her husband who loves her like anything and princess of Raizadas.

Akash, payal, NK, Aman, Mama, Mani, Nani characters are same, except that she is holding some secret with her..

Join in this wonderful ride to know what secret Nani is holding and to love our lovable pair ARSHI in a different way... Guys, if you are asking for my other story MLOL I will complete it... But not now... I have thought to write this Lycan storyline for quite sometime now.. I'm penning down this story as one of my favourite reader Birth date is nearing. This is for your dear.. I hope you lovely  people will like this and support me in this story too.