ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

𝑮𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒐.𝑮

————

You guys began to hang out after trying to find your cash. You never did find it but you got his number and you guys began to text. You both hanged out every other day when the gang didn't have to do tasks. You knew Giorno was in a gang and Mae sure to keep your distance from the other members and made sure to not piss them because who knows what they could do to you. You both enjoyed it and kept on hanging out since then.

𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐.𝑩

————

After he took you to the restaurant and introduced you to everybody you guys ate and visited a few places after. He didn't have to do all those things yet he did because he wanted to treat you. You saw it as weird but you didn't say anything about it because you didn't want to ruin the moment. But you enjoyed it and made sure to pay him back.

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂.𝑮

————

You guys ended up hanging out after the 5th lesson. You gave him 1 lesson each time and it lasted a couple of hours. He began to take interest in you and wanted to get to know you outside of tutoring. You guys hung out and you had lots of fun. Plus you even let him slide a couple of times after hanging out in a lesson. You would do a part of a worksheet for him every once in a while and he was happy about it.

𝑭𝒖𝒈𝒐.𝑷

————

After a couple of lessons with narancia you guys ended up talking on the phone since you guys exchanged numbers. At first it was just calls on the phone then you guys began to hang out and stuff. He taught you some stuff you didn't know and you showed him places that he already knew but acted surprised because he wanted to see you smile.

𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆.𝑨

————

You guys didn't end up hanging out until 2 months later because he was grumpy and didn't want anything to do it's you until later on. He kept on making excuses for you to buy him stuff when you didn't owe him anything else. He liked it when you guys hanged out but didn't say it. It was obvious he liked it though since he kept on making excuses for you to hang out with him.

𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂.𝑮

————

Since you guys practically saw each other everywhere you guys went you guys began to hang out. Every time he texted you you both felt so happy and even began to do stupid things Iike follow cats or things like that for entertainment. Any time you guys meet up at the end one one of you is laughing. You both enjoyed it.