ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

𝑮𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒐.𝑮

————

It was a sunny day in Italy, the place you just arrived. You came from P/H(previous home)and wanted to come here so you can explore and see what's all the hype about. According to the media there's this popular gang that hangs around Italy. You didn't know if they visited P/H at all but you wanted to come see them in the place that they are most likely going to be. You took a taxi and was brought to a restaurant. You didn't ask to be there you just told the driver to take you to a place that has good food since you didn't know much about the restaurants. You only knew where you was going to stay, how to stay out of trouble and how to contact the police if things go to far for you. It seemed to be a bit busy but not to where it's packed so you walked in and decided to eat there. "Just one?" The waiter asked you. You nodded and was brought to a table. You sat down and read the menu deciding to just settle with some F/F(favorite food) which they luckily had with a drink. It took some time but the food came and when you tasted it, it was do delicious you could faint. You didn't notice a guy watched you though from afar. a blonde from he looks of it and he was starring at you intensely. After a while off eating you saw the blonde and wiped your mouth with a napkin starring back. After a minute of starring he decided to go up and talk to you. He took a seat across from you and chuckled. "Your not from here are you?" The male asked. You nodded, a bit hesitant to even speak to the male. "Ah, i can tell." The male said and rested his arm on the table. 'Wy tf is he talking to me' you thought. "Do you need something?" You asked getting creeped out. "Oh. I just wanted to say that you was pickpocketed." The male said with a hum. Your eyes widened and checked your purse. it was true. You brought 1000 dollars wit you since you wasn't sure how these people got down in Italy. You had less now. "H-how did you?" You asked but got cut off by Giorno. "Lucky number. I can help you find it if you want." The male said with a small smile. You was hesitate but nodded, you needed the cash. You finished up your food and left with the male on a wilder goose chase to find your cash. Btu the thing is, he knew how it was. He was the one who took it. When he walked past you he was able to take some cash. He just wanted to try and get to know you. He was interested in you and ended up getting your number after that. You didn't know he just stole from you of course. That would ruin all the fun.

𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐.𝑩

————

It was a rainy day when you arrived in Italy. You knew a lot about Italy and always dreamed of coming here. You was a traveler and practically explored half the world by now. So of course you knew the basics of the place that you arrived it. You was walking until you bumped into a tallish male. You noticed that the male had a bob cut. You didn't see a lot of people with those. Being the kind person you are you helped the man up without even asking. The male looked at you with a small smile. "Ah, thank you. Sorry. I'm just in a rush." The male said softly. "It's fine it really is!" You said and was about to walk around the other but he stopped you. "Would you like to come with me? I was going to a restaurant. You seem hungry." The male said. you actually wasn't but the guy was hot so you said yeah.

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂.𝑮

————

You was currently in your house chilling. Your job was a tutor and you made yourself a website online for those who want help with any schoolwork. Parents would text you and call and ask you to teach their kids and you said yeah. You made money off of this which wasn't cheap but it wasn't expensive either. It was only 20$ a lesson. You got a email from some guy named fugo which you knew since you heard his name around town. Not only that but rumor has it that he used To be rich. The email basically said that they wanted you to tutor a male who never went to school before. He said that they aren't advanced but isn't to dumb. You found this a bit confusing but got the jist of it. You replied to the email and agreed to tutor the mysterious male who he will be teaching. It felt like a honor to be helping somebody from a gang. It was risky to you but no harm done right? You arrived in a restaurant and asked where fugo was. You went to the room where everybody was and they looked at you with silence for a minute then continued what they was doing. Fugo greeted you with a warm expression and introduced you to the male. You knew his name and it was a bit shocking to see that he was almost grown. "Fugooooo! I thought you was lying! I'm great with you!" Narancia whined. "Your such a handful. I had to get some help sooner or later. Y/n this is narancia, narancia this is y/n. If he causes trouble you can always tell me." Fugo said with a nod. You nodded and narancia looked at you with a somewhat grumpy expression. Narancia was now on 5th grade level education so you guys learned how to subtract, add, multiply and divide fractions. At first he was a pain in the neck with the things he said but within 4 hours he learned how to do it but still had trouble.

𝑭𝒖𝒈𝒐.𝑷

————

You met the same way you met narancia

𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆.𝑨

————

You moved to Italy 2 years ago and by now knew the place like the back of your hand. You was a bit down since your friend was insulting you a bit to hard today and shot you in your insecurities. They left you on read as well so you knew that you guys may no talk for some time unless they start talking to you again. You drove to a shop that sells good alcohol  and walked in. You said hey to the cashier and asked them if they had your favorite alcohol which they did but there was only 1 in stock at the moment. They pointed to the male that the drink was and saw a male with long hair and looked tall. They was about to touch the alcohol bottle that you was getting so you ran there and touched it first. You looked at the male and the male looked at you back with a pissed off look. "Sorry." You said with a shrug which you really wasn't. "You owe me another drink." The male grumbled, his voice slightly rising. "Okay." You said. You didn't wanna buy him nothing. "Come to the restaurant down the block and pay for me. And make sure i see you so you don't get the wrong thing. Since I'm guessing you can't see." The male scoffed. You was wearing shades so you lifted them. "I can dummy. Stop being smart. Ill pay or whatever." You held the bottle and walked to the desk and paid for it.

𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂.𝑮

————

You both met at a cake place nearby your home. You both was looking at the same cake and mista bought it for you. He was really nice and was good looking. He flirted with you every now and then as he drove with you in the car since he offered to take you home. But you didn't think any of it and just giggled. You both ended up eating the same cake at your house and you guys exchanged numbers.