12➪

ℙ𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

"What..?" I whisper softly, my eyes widening in shock as I turn to stare at him silently hoping that he actually means what he had just said.

"Y/n... I love you." Sakusa says, smiling softly as he shakes his head awkwardly and tries to wipe away tears that were forming in his eyes.

He reaches out his hand and gently places his hand against my face, slowly rubbing his thumb against my cheek.

"I love you so much..." He whispers, smiling softly as he hums under his breath, making my eyes widen as I look at him.

"Its totally fine if you dont feel the same, I don't expect you to-" He starts mumbling under his breath before I quickly place my finger over his lips to shush him.

"I love you too." I whisper softly, small tears bubbling in my eyes as I smile widely at him and pull my finger away from his mouth.

Quickly grabbing him by the front of his jacket I tug him towards me, and kiss him softly as I let my eyes flutter shut.

Humming softly into the kiss, Sakusa pulls me into his lap and wraps an arm around my waist as he runs a hand through my hair.

Wrapping my arms around his shoulders I smile into the kiss before pulling away as I rest my forehead against his.

"God I missed you..." I whisper softly, tears of joy bubbling in my eyes as a small fits of laughter escape my lips.

"Me too." Sakusa mumbles, trying to hide the smile that is creeping onto his face as he kisses my nose gently.

Pulling away from him I place my hands against his cheeks as I stare at him for a while, my eyes wandering over his complexion.

Smiling as my eyes land on the two birthmarks above his eye, I humm softly before pressing soft kisses on them.

"Your so pretty." I whisper, tracing my thumb across his cheek as he looks up at me with narrowed eyes.

"Don't say such embarrassing things." He grumbles, a light pink tinted dusting his cheeks as he turns his gaze away from my face.

"Besides... your way more pretty." He hums, smiling mischievously as he rubs the sides of my hips with the palms if his hands.

Laughing at his childishness, I drop back into his embrace as I wrap my arms around him, a smile resting on my face.

Sakusa hums softly under his breath as he rocks us back and forth, and a comfortable silence fills the car for a moment.

Suddenly a knock on the car window breaks the silence, and we both jump as we quickly turn out eyes to see what the noise was.

"I thought you were making a phone call~" Atsumu says, his voice teasing as he taps his finger against the car window and smirks at the two of us.

Glaring at him for ruining the moment, I groan as I push open the door and slowly climb out of Sakusa's lap.

"Shut up pisshead." I grumble as I punch his shoulder with a pout, causing both him and Sakusa to laugh.

Glaring at the two of them I start heading back to the house as they follow closely behind me, their laughter still bubbling in the air.

. . . T h e  e n d . . .

...

An//: I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story, I worked super hard to try and write it the best I could. This story is one of my all time favorite stories that I have ever written, and I spent many hours working on this.

I plan on writing more extra chapters in the future, so I sincerely hope that you will be around when those come out.

Thank you for sticking around, and taking the time to read this story, I appreciate each and every single one of you more than you will ever know.

- DeLila