Chapter 6🤍

Ariana Fletcher|18|Ati

(3 months later)

So today is Kairi 9 month check up and she has to get shots. I hate when she gets shots I be wanting to fight them nurses but I know they just doing they jobs.

"Dave get off of me." I said pouting causing Dave to pop me in my mouth.

How this nigga even saw me

"Stop that pouting shit mane." He said as he got off of me since we were on the sofa as I picked up Kai.

"Hey daughter." I said talking to her like I do everyone else without the attitude.

I heard if you talk to your kids normal like how you talk to everyone else they don't babble as much as other kids do.

(Y'all this is true the more you talk to your kids in like a baby voice the more they babble. If you talk to them like your having a conversation with regular people it's more likely that they have proper speech at a young age but that's just what I heard.)

"Girl you gotta started talking say Ma Ma." I said causing her to mug.

"Da da." She said laughing making me mug.

"There you go dada baby." David said picking her up kissing her cheek.

"I carried you for 9 almost 10 months. I birthed you, I'm helping take care of you, I feed you, I change you and you goin say you fathers name first this is some shit." I said crossing my arms walking out the room pouting.

I walked into the guest room where all my clothes are at and got dressed.

Honestly nothing going on with me and Dave and I don't want nothing to either I slept in his room that one time but never again. So a last night we had went seen his mama in Baton Rouge right. So we go home and I do me and Kai hygiene and go to sleep I woke in the middle of the night to him groaning So me I'm thinking what if that's a painful groan no this nigga getting head but he ain't see me.

I feel as if that's disrespectful as hell we not dating so do what you wanna do but he gotta realize he can't be doing shit like that with our daughter in the house. He could tell me he got company coming over and I could have left with my daughter for the night. Imma talk to him about though.

"Ari you ready?!" I heard Dave yell.

"Yea I'm coming right now!" I said as I hurried and put my shoes on.

I walked down the stairs to see him arguing with some broad and my daughter in her car seat sleep.

Y'all see what I'm talking about.

Me not wanting to be in there business because that's not my nigga I grabbed my daughter baby bag and car seat and walked to him to get the keys since they were in his hands.