Introduction

Note: From this point forward Josuke from DIU will be called Josuke and Josuke Junior will be called Gappy. Also Gappy only has two balls.

When Josuke was twenty-two years old, he traveled to New York City to see his father. He had done this many times, and this time was no different. At least, not initially. When Josuke was at JFK airport to head back to Morioh, he met an american woman about his age, headed to the same place. Her name was Amanda. She had blonde hair, brown eyes, and was all around beautiful. Josuke sat next to her on the plane, and they started talking. Since they were both heading to Morioh, they decided to meet up at Trussardi's and talk more. It turned out that she was moving to Morioh. Josuke and Amanda started dating. A few years later, they got married. When Josuke was twenty-six, he and Amanda had two twin sons. They were technically twins, though their hair colors were totally different. They named these boys Jonathan Joestar, and Josuke Higashikata Junior. Early in Junior's life, they called him JJ, as in Josuke Junior. But when his front two teeth came in, they gave him a new nickname. Gappy. Little Gappy seemed to like this new nickname, and started responding to it. Jonathan was always called Johnny, since he seemed to prefer it over Jonathan. When the boys were three, the family moved to Musutafu.

When Johnny was three, he had begged his parents to let him have a pet mouse. They were so cute, and he knew that he could take care of it. Gappy was willing to help as well. The biggest worry was that the mouse would be eaten by the family dog, Slow Dancer. But eventually, Josuke and Amanda agreed to let the boys have a mouse. His name was Danny. Slow Dancer was an immediate fan.

When the boys were five years old, their aunt, Shizuka Joestar, then fifteen years old, moved into their house so she could attend UA. Aunt Shizuka was very nice to them, and helped them discover their stands at the age of three. She was excited to see how the boys had grown. Gappy's stand, [Soft and Wet], was versatile and strong, while Johnny's stand, [Tusk Act 1], was neither. Johnny never seemed to mind though. He knew that his stand was merely in it's first stage, and it had immense developmental potential. He had no reason to fight for the time being, and he was just happy that the stand was so cute. Plus, it helped him take care of Danny, so that was nice. Their cousin Jean often visited as well, since he was also attending UA. Jean was always a big inspiration to the boys, and so was Shizuka.

Three years later, Shizuka and Jean graduated from UA, and became professional heroes. That was huge. Shizuka was the Invisible heroine: The Invisible Jo Jo. Jean was the Inheritance hero: Lightning Struck. They were immediately in the top 10, and Johnny and Gappy were huge fans. Shizuka's costume hadn't changed much since she first chose it. It was the same look Josuke had when he worked as a hero in Morioh. She even had a Pompadour. Jean's costume was cool too. He had dressed as his grandfather Jonathan Joestar. But, with blonde hair, and yellow and pink clothes. Jean was always bound to be popular, since he somehow had more than one stand. These were his own stand, [Thunderstruck], [Stayin' Alive], the stand of Holly Kujo, [King Crimson], the stand of Diavalo Una, [Underworld], the stand of Donatello Versus, and [Green, Green Grass of Home], the stand of the Green Baby. He told the family that this was due to the stand of Jonathan Joestar, [Still Standing], which allowed the user to obtain the lost stands of family members. He could only summon one stand at a time though.

Gappy had a best friend, in the form of Yasuho Hirose, the daughter of Koichi Hirose and his wife Yukako. Johnny's best friend was Gappy, so the trio would often hang out together.

One year after Jean and Shizuka graduated, Joseph Joestar succumbed to his old age. He died with a smile on his face, and when his daughter touched his cheek, she absorbed the last of his Hamon. His funeral was a celebration of the long life and many exploits of Joseph Joestar.