The same applies to you

Start from the beginning

She looks at it in confusion before getting up and sprinting towards the exit.

"By the way, if you tell anyone about this farm, know that you'll be sending them to their graves. Remember that." She then exits the opening, and it closes.

"The rest of you lot...are guilty. You treat my kind as nothing more than insects that can be swatted. We have emotions and families that we care about, yet you don't seem to care. Hell, the big guy over there was willing to smash a child to pieces without batting an eye. So, don't you think you deserve the same treatment?" As I ask this, nobody says anything, but their faces visibly pale.

Thankfully, the fire prison muffled some of the screams that resided within.

________________

*Sigh* This is going to cause a lot of unnecessary attention. I went overkill with the prison, but they might've escaped if I hadn't. I start to walk back home, but I notice something.

"You know, one of the things I hate most is being watched." Turning around, I see a half-elf girl poorly hiding behind a tree.

Why the hell is she still here? Isn't she scared shitless of me? I literally killed her entire party and smashed a dude's skull right in front of her.

"What do you want? I said, you are free to go, so are you trying to get yourself killed?" Hopefully, she will finally go away.

Why isn't she responding to me? Does she seriously think that she is hidden from me when her whole-ass head is peaking out from behind the tree?

"W...wait, you can see me?" She asks.

"Of course, I can. You are sticking your whole head out. Like I said before, what do you want from me?" It looks like she isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

"But, I was sure that I was using an invisibility spell." She questions herself.

"My eyes can see through illusions even if you are invisible," I say with an annoyed expression.

"Oh, right! I was going to ask you if you would let me become your servant."

"Uh...what?" I cringe at that statement.

"You saved me, and you are very powerful, so I would like to swear myself to you!" She says with a determined face.

"You realize that I killed your entire party, right? Why do you even want to associate yourself with me after all you've witnessed?" I genuinely ask.

"They...knew about me, you see. I'm actually a half-elf. We aren't treated kindly when it comes to humans, and since my mother was a human, I was born into a human settlement. I was forced to join the party—. Hey, where are you going? I was talking to you!"

Can this lady please just shut up and go away.

"Why do you think a demon, like me, would care about your life story?"

"I just want you to accept my declaration of servitude."

I look downward contemplate a few things for...around a second.

Hmmm.

Alright, sure.

"You know what, sure! As your first order, you can go to the human settlement, never come back, and leave me THE HELL ALONE! It's an order, so you have to follow it!" I say in an extremely sarcastic tone.

"Bu—"

In a second, I dash right in front of her and hold my hand right next to her neck.

"I. Wasn't. Asking."

With that, I turn back around and begin to walk back home. She stands there, unmoving, trying to recover from my 'mental attack'.

"W...who are you? If someone like you exists, you must be important."

I stop moving.

"Just a completely normal demon child." I vanish from her sight.

I dash back toward my home, leaving her in the middle of the woods, baffled at my words.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, author here. Another chapter! How do you guys feel about the book? I'm new at writing this type of character, so I want to do it right. I've read many books featuring this type of character and think I did a pretty good job at it. Let me know what I should keep or change in the comments because I want this to be as good as possible. Love you guys, peace.

I'd rather not reply to everyone, so I'll just put the discord here. I'll be posting updates about my new book, and we can just chill out.

Disc: QPUjVuVmXZ