"Fine. I'll see what I can find out."

"Thanks," I grinned before my phone rang, so I glanced down at it. I narrowed my eyes. "Freya? Why are you calling me?"

"You have you come pick us up, right now," She was speaking very loudly, trying to be louder than the music in the background. "She's gone insane. Ethan warned me not to let her drink too much, but I didn't listen, and now she's dancing very intimately with some other drunk guys and-"

"Slow down," I said softly. "Why didn't you call Josh? Or Ethan?"

There were loud cheers and she sighed. "Well, earlier she was drunk-crying face down at the booth and she kept asking for you specifically...she doesn't want Ethan to find out-"

"Freya!" She was interrupted by Casey's loud voice laughing into the phone. "Hi Josh! Freya's told me so much about you and I must say I'm a bit jealous of your relationship."

Her words were slurred, and I heard Freya try to take the phone back. Casey whined.

"Come on the dance floor with me," She slurred. "And let's get more drinks!"

As she shouted that, there were cheers once again.

Freya came back on the phone. "Please hurry, Tobi! And don't tell Ethan!"

"Freya, wait-and she hung up," I looked down at my phone as the line disconnected before looking at Vik. "I...guess I have to go."

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"I don't think she'd like that very much," I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "I'll call you if things get out of hand."

I left the room and grabbed my keys from the counter before I noticed Josh do the same.

He pointed at me. "Freya called?"

I nodded. "You drive."

I followed him to his car and slid into the passenger seat, rapidly bouncing my leg up and down as I stared out the window. Why would she ask for me? Even drunk, I figured she wouldn't want anyone's help.

"You look worried," Josh raised an eyebrow. "They'll be fine. Freya told me she could keep Casey occupied until we got there."

"Really? She called me all freaked out because Casey was handing out lap dances for free."

Sure, those weren't her exact words, but that's the image I had in my head.

"Huh. I guess we'll just see when we get there," He shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal.

I nodded, and we sat in silence until he pulled up to the club. We both got out of the car and pushed our way inside, scanning the room for Freya and Casey.

Freya rushed over to us with wide eyes. "I lost her. Please help me find her."

Josh and I looked at each other. "I'll check outside."

I nodded. "I'll check by the bar. Freya, check the bathroom, alright? We'll text if we find her so we can leave."

We all split up and I rushed to the back of the club, my eyes moving around the room quickly until I found her, making out with some random guy against the wall.

I sighed and walked over to her, ignoring the way their bodies were pressed together and grabbing the guy's shoulder. He had her against the wall, and even though she seemed to be enjoying it, I knew it was time to bring her home.

"Oh, hey Tobi," She slurred with a grin. She pushed away from the guy as if he didn't even exist and fell into my arms. "Fancy seeing you here."

I sighed, holding onto her with one arm and using the other to pull out my phone and text Josh and Freya.

Found her. Meet by the car.

She gripped the collar of my shirt to try and keep herself upright, so I held her up by her elbows as I walked her out of the building.

She was wearing heels, and she kept stumbling as we walked, giggling every time she tripped and leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I'm really messed up," She hiccupped. "Aren't I?"

"No, you're not," I murmured. "Just lost."

She beamed at me. "You're soo phili...filoso...uh..."

"Philosophical?"

"Yes, that!" She poked my cheek as we made it outside, and I sighed. She swayed and nearly fell over, so I caught her. "You're smart, too. What, are you just the most perfect human being on the planet?"

"Uh-"

"Casey! Thank God!" Freya rushed over and nearly tackled Casey and I to the ground. "I'm so so sorry."

Casey erupted into giggles and put all of her weight on me, not acknowledging Freya's apology.

"Let's just go," Josh yawned, and I realized it was already 2 AM.

"Toee beeee," Casey turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Carry me pleassse."

I sighed and bent down, carrying her bridal style like I had that day JJ and I found her in the alley.

I carried her all the way to the car, and even sat in the backseat with her. She was much more tolerable when she was drunk, and it was funny to see her in such a good mood.

She laid down across the seats and rested her head on my lap, and I awkwardly played with her curly hair as she closed her eyes. Why couldn't she be like this all the time?

"Enjoying yourself back there?" Josh looked at me through the mirror and Freya giggled.

"Hm?" I looked up at them. "What do you mean?"

"How cute," Freya grinned as she looked back at me. "He's playing with her hair."

I paused combing my fingers through her hair, embarrassed, but Casey hummed, grabbing my hand and putting it back on her head.

"She likes it, too," Josh chuckled. "Enjoy it while it lasts, Tobes. She'll never be like this again."

"It's not like that," I stated.

"Whatever you say," Freya sang.

I sighed, giving up on trying to defend myself. We made it back to the house, and it was very quiet inside. Everyone was asleep.

Josh and Freya went off to Josh's room, leaving me to go all the way up the stairs with Casey in my arms. At least she was light.

I set her onto her feet and grabbed some joggers from her chair, as well as a t-shirt. I handed them to her.

"Here, get changed," I said in a whisper. She shrugged and started pulling at the straps of her dress, making me widen my eyes. "No no no, not with me in here. You know what, just forget it. Let's get you to bed."

"Mkay," She murmured. She plopped down face first onto her bed, so I covered her up with her blankets.

As I stood to leave, she grabbed my wrist, turning her head with slightly open eyes to look at me. "Stay."

I raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Please stay," She whined. My eyes went to her wrist, the one with the tattoo. The one with the word 'stay' on it.

"Casey, I have to go-"

"Noo Tobi," She whined. She hugged my arm. "Don't leave me again."

"Again?" I tilted my head.

She didn't answer, and instead her hold on me loosened as her eyes closed once again. I sighed and pulled my arm away from her, walking out of the room having never been so confused in my life.