𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚;

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬!" Harry shouts as we were riding on Buckbeak going to the Dark Tower. "It wasn't my dad I saw earlier. It was me! I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before. I knew I could do it this time because... well, I had already done it. Does that make sense?" "No!" Hermione and I say, I giggle saying it. "But I don't like flying-!" Hermione screams as we descend and Harry and I cheer. We land and go to the highest cell, they were indeed there, leaning against a wall. "Wanna do the honours?" I ask. "No, it's your family." she smiles.

I take out my wand, "Bombarda!" The door explodes off and they were free once again. I walk over to my Dad and hug him, feeling one with my family. The three of us lead them out and, somehow, all fit on Buckbeak, Hermione and I were relatively petite so it was fine. "Oh, come on, H! Live a little!" I yell laughing along with my father and cousin. "It's terrifying!" she whimpers. "God, you might as well be Ron!" I cackle. "Never compare me to him again!" she jokes. We land Buckbeak in the school courtyard and jump off of him. "We'll be forever grateful for this... to the three of you." Sirius smiles. "We've sort of become used to this now." I giggle. "I want to go with you." Harry says. "One day, perhaps." Sirius answers. "For some time, our lives will be too unpredictable. And besides... you're meant to be here."

"But you're both innocent." I frown. "And you know it." dad nods. "Come with me, Eve." I walk away with him and he stops me the seat over. "I know I avoided the question." I raise an eyebrow. "At least I now know that I have a godfather." He chuckles, "His name is Elijah." He digs through his pocket and gets out a picture of him, Elijah. "I don't know where he is now, but at least he's alive." He was definitely my twin, it seemed to be a new picture, he had green eyes, like me, brown hair, like me. It was just a male me. I smile at the image. "I want you to keep it." he breathes. I shake my head and try giving it back to him. "No, I insist, queen." "Queen?" I giggle. "Of course, I have to give my daughter a nickname." he smirks. "...I had heard about what you went through last year."

I sigh and look down. "Yeah... the eating disorder and the diary it just wasn't a good year.""I know that you said that you have heard this before, but it's so extraordinary that you look like Cassandra." he smiles. "She was the kindest person in our family, you could hardly separate her and Lily. Her voice was the most soothing, she could calm you down with it. I've heard that she has past her talent to you through me." I nod, "The Weasley's have told me that my voice was mellow, but also got a rasp to it, like a rocker." "I could believe it based on your style." he chuckles, me joining. "I really wish you could have met her, and I hope that someday we will be reunited with Elijah." I nod tears in my eyes. "Save your tears for something more important." I smile. "No matter how far I am, remember, I will always be with you in spirit."

"Blaise." Sirius calls out. Blaise nods and stands, me following after. "Eve." I turn to Sirius. "We are both here if you ever need us." "I know." I sob. The two men I've come to know as my family climb back onto Buckbeak. "You two really are the brightest witches of your age." Sirius chirps looking at Hermione and I, the two of us smile and step back towards Harry. "I love you, Eveline." dad professes. Before I could say it back, the two fly off up into the sky. "I love you too, dad." I sniffle as the clock chimes. "We have to go." Hermione speaks. And so the three of us go as fast as we can up to the hospital wing. Upon arriving, we see Dumbledore closing the doors, just in time, I swear we're all sonic. "Well?" he questions. "He's free. We did it." Harry answers out of breath.

"Did what? Good night." he says. Wow! We look at each other questioning it, but still go ahead and open the double doors. Back where it all began. Our past selves evaporate into thin air and walk in like nothing ever happened. "How did you get there?" Ron asks pointing to us. "I was talking to you there. And now you're there." "What's he talking about, you two?" Hermione jokes. "I don't know." Harry shrugs. "Honestly, Ron, how can somebody be in two places at once?" "I think he's been drinking butterbeer, ya' know?" I grin. Because of us, Ron probably thought that he was going mad or something.

***

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, Harry and I were going to see Remus after everything that happened, it wasn't his fault, he can't control himself. Harry was about to knock... "Hello, Harry, Eveline." Remus speaks, back to us. I see the map laid out on the desk. "Ah." I nod, gesturing to the map. He turns and his face was more scarred than before. He lifts his wand and uses it to close a box next to us. "Efficient." We stare at his face. "I've looked worse, believe me." "We do." I bow my head smirking. "You've been sacked?" Harry asks. "No." Remus responds, "I resigned, actually." Harry and I look at each other, "Resigned? Why?" "Yeah, you were like the best DADA teacher ever, well we've only had two, but you actually taught us, you didn't stutter, you didn't make quizzes that were about yourself, you actually got us to do something." I sigh.

"As that may be, someone let slip the nature of my condition." he consoles. "This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving and parents will not want... well, someone like me teaching their children." "It's their loss." I murmur. "But Dumbledore-" Harry began. "Dumbledore has already risked enough on my behalf." Remus interrupts. "Besides, people like me are... well, let's just say that I'm used to it by now." He closes up his final trunk and I couldn't feel anything but despair for him. "Why do you look so miserable, Harry, Eve?" "None of it made any difference." Harry starts. "Pettigrew escaped."

"Didn't make any difference?" Remus questioned. "Harry it made all the difference in the world. You have uncovered the truth. You saved two innocent men from a terrible fate. It made a great deal of difference." He picks up his back, moving away from his desk. "If I am proud of anything... it is of how much the two of you have learned this year. Now, since I am no longer your teacher... I feel no guilt whatsoever about giving this back to you." He points his wand at the map. "So now I'll say goodbye, Harry... goddaughter. I feel sure we'll meet again sometime." "We had damn better." I scold as he chuckles. "Until then... mischief managed." the map folds itself up and the front page disappears. He walks out of the room, until another time godfather!

"Eve?" Harry speaks up. I hum a "yes" in response. "Do you remember anything from the lake, anything at all?" I try recalling anything, but I couldn't. "No, should I?" He shakes his head. "No, all that matters is that you're here with me now, precious." He leans in and gives me a soft kiss. "Let's get down to the Hall." We turn the corner of the Hall, hand in hand, and see a crowd surrounding an area. "What the fuck?" I murmur. "Harry, Eveline!" Neville yells. "Wherever did you get them?" Seamus came up, "Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course." "What are you talking about?" Harry frowns as we get to the table. "Quiet! Let the man and woman through!" Ron scoffs. "I didn't mean to open it, guys. It was badly wrapped. They made me do it." He points at the twins.

"Did not!" they chorus. I unwrap mine and Harry does his, a broomstick, not any one! "A Firebolt?!" I gasp. "It's the fastest broomstick in the world!" someone says. "Who sent them?" Harry asks for us. Hermione picks up a feather. "These came with them." We all grin at each other, thank you father! "Test them?" I smirk at Harry. "Test them!" he agrees. We tie the feathers to our brooms and start rushing outside, everyone behind us. We mount them and nod to each other, we kick off the ground and zoom straight into the air. "Shit!" I exclaim.

Once we get control of our brooms we float down near the courtyard where everyone was cheering, Harry and I were facing each, side by side, looking in opposite ways. I stare into his eyes and fall in love with him all over again. "I really fucking love you." "I love you more." he smiles. "I'll love you forever." I whisper. Without a second thought, we kiss, hovering in the air, our classmates below us.

This love is special.

~~~~~~~

~𝓭𝔁𝓻𝓴𝓸𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬~