Hidden Within These Wallls

"Mom you won't believe the dream I had",Jackie said "Mom?" "Mom!" Jackie repeatedly called for her mom she couldn't find her her car was still there.

Jackie decides to stay home looking for her mom,she calls her 30+times,she remembers how strict her mom is and realizes it's 6:00pm and her mom still hasn't came home she remembers how the school calls her mom but out if nowhere her phone rings fr...

Jackie decides to stay home looking for her mom,she calls her 30+times,she remembers how strict her mom is and realizes it's 6:00pm and her mom still hasn't came home she remembers how the school calls her mom but out if nowhere her phone rings from her mom."Mom?!"Jackie answers "hello,is this Jackie Martinez?"The police say"Y-yes wheres my mom?""I'm sorry to tell but your mom is gonna have to stay in jail for a while""FOR WHAT"Jackie screams "That's none of your business" the police answer and hang up.Jackie storms up to her  room when suddenly there's a knock at her window.ITS MASON,Mason in her dream is her neighbor but he's actually her boy bestfriend"MASON COME IN " Jackie says "hey gurl I heard about your mom and did you dream you were a lost princess""uh yes " Jackie says Mason sighs "come with me"  Mason takes Jackie to a junk yard with newspaper 📰 that says 'Jackie Martinez murdered if you have any information contact her REAL family the royals'"but that's me"Jackie replyed but if I'm dead then why am I still alive?!"" Jackie your way more powerful then you think,when you got murdered somehow you survived."Mason says.  "Mason do you know where the castle is?"Jackie asks "yes"Mason replys  "can you take me" "yes gurl". They run to the castle and Mason turns Jackie in, the royal family is thrilled "Mason dear do you wanna stay for as long you want?"the queen asked"fr YES!" Jackie smiles.

   4yrs go by and Jackie and Mason got really close "Jackie will you be my GF"Mason asked"YES!" Jackie replys  time goes on and they have a beautiful daughter named brooke

They will never forget the day "the miracle",happened.