Kapter 108

Lucas friends we're going to come over after-school today to work on their group project.

He reminded _____ and Katsuki that before leaving for school.

Katsuki just got up getting dressed in his costume looking at ______.

"You two will be okay right??" He asked as she nods smiling holding Akane in her arms.

______ dressed Akane in a cute little outfit.

"I'll be home pretty late, Call me if anything happens ok??" Katsuki said going to his wife and kid.

_____ smiled kissing his lips.

"I will"

He smiled as he kissed her back then Akane's cheek as he walked out of the room leaving the house.

Akane was waiting for him to walk back inside but he didn't.

She started to make noises towards the door.

_____ just kissed Akane's face multiple times.

"Daddy will be home later today, for now it's just you and mommy" _____ said smiling kissing her nose as Akane giggled.

She smiled and walked out to the living room.

______ called Rose getting info about what's going on at the agency.

Rose just telling her it was going alright but everyone missed her and wants to meet Akane.

______ talked to Rose about coming back to work after a few months once she feels better about bringing Akane there. Rose agreed to it wanting to volunteer to babysit Akane.

***

The rest of the day went by smoothly.

Akane just watched her mother work around the house as _____ just fed her then put on a little cartoon for her to watch.

There were news about a huge battle going on, Izuku and Shoto were involved with it. Something about 'Reapers'.

Katsuki was busy with his own missions. Now finally getting back into the groove of work.

_______ had to video chat every now and then with her own agency still having to go to the meetings and listen in making sure they didn't miss anything about the missions.

It wasn't too hard but she still couldn't wait to go back out and fight.

It was around 1pm and _____ put Akane down for a nap as she just made some food for when Lucas friends come. She had chips and whatever else teens would eat.

She mixed dinner as her phone went off.

She smiled seeing Katsuki's name.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how are you?? How's Akane? Do you need me to be home?" He suddenly asked as she just smiled.

"No everything's alright, I just set her down for her nap. Everything okay with you??"

"Alright..and ya, I just got done for today. But Kirishima called me wanting my help with his current situation. I'll be home later then usual ok? Will you be fine with everything?"

"Ya of course, don't worry about us, just come home when you can"

"Alright sounds good, I love you!"

"Love you too"

______ put down her phone as she just turned off the fire and walked to Akane's room just checking on her.