Part 2: in the office

Andreas pov*
I'm sitting in the office on the chair while the secretary Susan is typing something in the computer "so why you here Andrea?" "Mr.baxter sent me out of his class" I answered kind of annoyed "and why did he sent you out?" "Just because I rolled my eyes at him and grunted in his class" rolling my eyes again "I know how he can be but you'll just have to get through his class" "I know" I said without looking at her annoyed "hey... You know that new student" "yea that kid Michael... What about him?" I asked curiously "you know he plays in the Jackson 5 band right!" "Umm who's that band?" I really don't listen to music that much I'm always outside lol "what you don't...."
Our talk was interrupted by the phone ringing "hello..... yes Dr.madison I'll sent her right up there" then Susan hangs up the phone I already know Dr. Madison wants me to go to her office ugh ;(! "Andrea you can go through upstairs to see Dr.madison" "ugh okay" I said sounding tired "don't worry it's gonna be okay" Susan said. I walked upstairs to where Dr.Madison's office is I'm kinda nervous because this is gonna be my 4th time in her office this school is a 3 strike school and I don't wanna live school just because Mr.Baxton hates me,he's a bitch -.- and I also don't want to leave because I kinda like the Michael guy he's pretty cute he's nice too but I had no idea he was In a band called the Jackson 5! That's cool tho but why would he come to this La school hmmm I don't know but I really don't want to leave ugh I wanna stay I love this school ..I enter her office "take a seat Andrea"
"Okay"
"So Mr.baxter called"
"....yes.."
"He said you kept on rolling your eyes at him and grunting at him"
"That's true... it's just that I'm tired and it's Monday"
"Andrea don't you think I'm tired too!"
"....yes I guess so" I said looking down
"Andrea this is your 4th time here, and you know this is a 3 strike school"
"Yes I know..." Still looking at the ground
"I really don't want you to go to another school don't make me do that Andrea"
"Please don't I'll be good I promise!!"
Dr.madison looks at me for a few seconds
"Well...... Alright Andrea but if I see you again here in my office your out of this school you under stand!"
"Yes" I said looking at the ground
"Your a little trouble maker aren't you" she says laughing a little but I can tell she's smiling now
"Well.... Kinda" I said laughing a little
"Well I don't want you to bother Mr.baxter anymore okay"
".... Okay Mr.madison"
"You know why don't I move you to another class!?" when she asked me that I wanted to cry because I want to be in that class because Michael is in that class...... GREAT I don't even I know the guy yet I have a crush on him ugh
"No!!"
"No?... But I thought you said.."
"I know what I said... But I won't be causing anymore trouble in that class"
I said kinda smiling
"Well okay... Well you can go Andrea be good okay."
"Okay but Dr.madison"
With the said I walked out of the office building by the time I got out it was 9:02 "time for recess" I said to my self ;)