𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

Waking up at 5 in the morning for quidditch, Rowan trudged out of bed as quietly as she could and walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. After doing her routine she went to her closet and put on her gear.

Exiting the common room she walked down the corridor a few steps behind the rest of the team in her own world still trying to wake up, but that peace was ruined by a certain group of boys.

"Why if it isn't my Rose." Sirius said falling into step next to Rowan with the rest of the Marauders behind him.

Rowan looked at him and gave him a small glare in response. "It's too early for your shit Sirius. What do you even want I have quidditch practice." She said, turning her body to look at him.

"Well i'm gonna come watch my Rose play and of course the rest of the group wanted to see my future wife in action." he said grinning

Her cheeks tinted red."Too bad you can't, Mary wont allow it you guys play for Gryffindor and we all know my brother likes to have spys for his team." she shrugged

"Mmm..that's alright. I guess i'll see you at breakfast then." Sirius said walking off with the rest of the marauders.

Finally getting to the field she was one of the last to show

Finally getting to the field she was one of the last to show. Mary gave her a look but she shrugged it off.

"Ok everyone as captain this year our main priority is to beat the rest of the houses for that cup. So truly it's up to Rowan to catch the snitch." Mary said in a stern voice to which Rowan nodded her head.

"Is it the same opposing seekers as last year?" Rowan asked knowing that she can pinpoint weaknesses in her opponents if she has played them before.

"Potter For Gryffindor, Black for Slytherin, and Diggory for Hufflepuff is what I gathered." Mary said

Rowan sighed knowing that James Potter and Regulus were good seekers. Amos gets so distracted by his fangirls in the crowd that he never sees the snitch pass by him.

"Alright everyone in the air chasers, beaters and keeper practice like normal, Rowan i'll throw the snitch for you." Mary said

Rowan nodded her head and went in the air, her ponytail whipping behind her. When Mary released the snitch she immediately went after it, catching it under 3 minutes.

Rolling it between her fingers she looked at it, that was until she saw a black dog grinning, wagging its tail in the stands.

She chuckled at the strange dog she didn't recognize. Landing back the ground they were dismissed to the showers.
———————————————————————
Going back to her dorm she changed into her uniform noticing that Novah was already down at breakfast.

"Hey" Rowan said while sitting down grabbing an apple.

"Hey. I got your time table. We have all of our classes together." Novah said lightly smiling, handing her the paper.

"Well we have potions, we better start heading there now." Rowan said getting up and walking alongside Rowan to the dungeons.

Walking into the classroom Slughorn was at the front. "Hello students! Stay standing, I will be picking your seats." students groaned at this." Ok lets start, Evans and Chang, Potter and Kirkland, Weasley and McLaggen.."

Rowan looked over to Drew McLaggen, the creepy Gryffindor who has asked her out more times than she cares to say. She always rejects him; he can't seem to take the hint. After Sending Novah a pleading look she sat at the table.

"Well hello Row." Drew said, showing his shiny teeth hoping to swoon her.

"Don't call me that." Rowan said simply looking everywhere but his way. She noticed that Novah was sitting with Remus, having a conversation. She signed and looked as Sirius sat with Scarlett Verbs. She was trying to get Sirius to talk to her but he ignored her glaring at McLaggen who was still staring at Rowan like she was a meal.

"Siri..Hey Siri stop ignoring me" Scarlett said while pulling Sirius' arm not used to being ignored. Any guy would love to have her attention but Sirius was too busy staring at Rowan's table. "Why are you staring at Weasley?" she sneered, "Perfect little Weasley. There isn't even anything special about her"

Sirius looked to his left at her. "She is everything you are not. Beautiful, smart, funny, and not annoying." he snapped. "Now am I going to get the ingredients for the potion or are you?"

Scarlett just stared at him eyes wide and got up to retrieve the ingredients.

Slughorn came to Rowan's table and checked her potion. "Oh it's brilliant. How would you like to join slug club dear? It's a dinner I throw once a week. There will be one tonight. Would you like to attend?"

Rowan looked up at him "Oh of course sir. Is it a formal dinner?" he nodded and proceeded on his way

Slughorn walked around the classroom checking potions and inviting people to his club.

"Ah Sirius my boy, how would you like to join the slug club?" Slughorn beamed
Sirius thought for a moment."Will Rowan be there?" Slughorn nodded "I'll be there" He smiled

══════════════════

It was an hour before Slugclub dinner and Rowan was going through her dresses. "I can't find anything, Novah , do you have anything I could borrow?"

Novah looked up from the book she was reading. "I have just the thing." pulling out the most pretty dress Rowan has ever seen she looked up at her. "What do you think?"

"Oh my gosh Novah this is amazing thank you!" Rowan beamed grabbing the dress to put on.

After putting it on Rowan walked out of the bathroom and did a twirl to show Novah. "That dress fits you perfectly!"

 "That dress fits you perfectly!"

Rowan smiled "I best be going. I don't want to be late. I'll see you later." After skipping down the dorm stairs she opened the common room door to find none other than Sirius Black there waiting for her.

"Hey I thought I'd walk yo-" he stopped mid sentence when he looked at her. Finding the right words "You look amazing" he said offering her an arm."Shall we go?"

Rowan blushed and took his arm "Let's hope this dinner is fast my feet already hurt in these heels"

══════════════════

A/n
child anyways sorry if y'all hate the dress let me know if you want more styles I'll put some in but anyways vote and comment I love when people interact with my story :)