𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

Getting off the train Rowan arm in arm with Novah the two walked along the other 6th years to the carriages. while weaving through the crowd they finally found a carriage empty.

"Perfect" Rowan said while sitting across from Novah. "do you think we will get alot of first years sorted to ravenclaw?"

Novah sighed and looked down. "I'm not sure I have a feeling that a lot will get sorted into slytherin. with the dark lord rising it's one way to be even remotely safe. tThe first years will probably beg to be sorted there." Rowan had to agree.

Even though she was pureblood she was classified as a "blood traitor" for hanging out with half bloods and muggle borns like Novah.

"Hey," Rowan said while grabbing Novahs hand. "everything is gonna be fine"

"We can hope," Novah muttered while pulling a book out of her bag and reading while they waited for people to finish getting on their carriages

All of a sudden the carriage door burst open and Sirius walked in along with Remus.

"Well if it isn't my Rose!" he said brightly while plopping down next to her.

Remus sat down next Novah saying a small hi with a small blush.

"Hi Black. Where is the rest of your boy band?" Rowan said while waving her hand showing that James and Peter were nowhere to be seen.

"Ah, James snagged a carriage with Lily and Peter is following around some Hufflepuff around named Andrea." Sirius said while taking a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it.

Looking over he saw that Novah and Remus were having a small conversation avoiding each other's eyes. Leaning over to Rowan he said "Merlin they sure do fancy each other. He should just make a move."

Rowan hitched her breathing when she felt Sirius breath fan her neck. Clearing her throat she said "I agree Novah has fancied him since 2nd year." she said with a small giggle.

When the carriage finally came to a stop Sirius and Remus helped Rowan and Novah out of it.

"Well I'll see you a lot later" Rowan said while linking her arm with Novah and heading the way to the castle doors.

Sirius and Remus stared at their retreating figures with a small smile. "What you say Moony, I fancy a pudding." Sirius said while making his way to the castle.

══════════════════

Rowan and Novah were sitting at the Ravenclaw table after Dumbledore's welcome speech when the Ravenclaw quidditch captain came over to Rowan.

"Practice tomorrow. 5. Don't be late." Mary Chang fast proceeds to tell the rest of the team.

Rowan groaned, "Sometimes I hate quidditch." Novah gave her a laugh knowing she got to sleep in.

After dinner and exiting the Great hall Rowan and Novah were talking about their classes when they bumped into certain Slytherins.

"Watch it blood-traitor!" Lucius Malfoy sneered then looked over to Novah. "Oh have your mudblood friend with you dont you." he laughed along with Axel Nott

"Shove off dirtbag" Rowan said while pushing past him along with Novah but before she could get too far he grabbed her wrist.

"Better be careful. Things aren't gonna be the same around here." he hissed

Rowan yanked her wrist from his grasp and walked a few steps back. "Don't you have your hair to bleach" she sneered while throwing up her middle fingers and heading to the common room with Novah.

After getting comfortable in there dorm and laying down Novah sat up and looked over to Rowan.

"What do you think he meant about things changing around here?" Novah said nervously

Rowan stayed laying down with her eyes shut."Its Malfoy who knows." she says while drifting into sleep. "He is all talk no bite."

But oh how wrong she is.

══════════════════

a/n
Ok pur 2nd chapter let me know what y'all think. And pls don't be afraid to make fun of anything that I write I'll find it very funny😽
Vote