▹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Start from the beginning

"Mhi me'dinui an," Din said, gently squeezing her hands.

"Mhi me'dinui an."

"Mhi ba'juri verdes," Din finished.

"Mhi ba'juri verdes."

And then, he kissed her. His lips were soft against her and Artemis closed her eyes, kissing him back.

"What does it mean?" She asked him, once they had to pull back to catch a breath.

"We are one when together, we are one when parted, we will share all, we will raise warriors."

He then took out a small box and opened it, revealing a small beskar ring. Artemis raised her eyebrows.

"I didn't know that was something Mandalorians do?"

"We don't," Din said. "But it might be something you do."

Artemis smiles as he took the ring and slipped it around her ring finger.

"I love you, Fury."

"I love you, too, Din."

⋆⋆⋆

ARTEMIS woke up with a smile the next morning. Her head laid on Din's shoulder while her hand laid on his bare chest. She smiled even more when she noticed the small beskar ring around her finger.

"Good morning," Din's voice came, making Artemis look up and smile at him.

"Good morning."

"I believe you have a meeting with the Chancellor," Din said, taking a straw of red hair and curling it around his finger.

Artemis sighed, burying her head into his chest. "I don't want to go."

Din let out a chuckle. "I don't want you to go, either, but it's the Chancellor, you can't say no to the Chancellor."

"You can if you know her for almost your whole life," Artemis said, but she stood up nonetheless and got dressed into some Jedi robes. She hung the belt around her waist before hanging her now three lightsabers on. She then slipped into her boots and tied them up.

"I'll be back before you know it," Artemis said, leaning towards Din and kissing him softly before handing him a comlink. "Here, in case you need something."

Din took it before pulling her in for another kiss.

"I love you, Cyar'ika."

Artemis smiled. "I love you, too."

⋆⋆⋆

SOMETHING was off.

Artemis and Chancellor Mothma were sitting in the latter's office and were catching up what had happened ever since the Battle of Endor, but Artemis couldn't quite hold her attention to it.

"What is wrong, Artemis?" Chancellor Mothma asked. It wasn't the first time she had worked with a Jedi — the two of them go way back to the Clone Wars — so she knew something was wrong by the look of the Jedi Master.