The Potato King (Technoblade)

Start from the beginning

Drinking whatever energy drinks I could find I trudged on even faster.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." Sun Tzu The Art of War.

Knowing Squid Kid's sleeping schedule is a plus, I can plant hours extra while he sleeps. Knowing his strategies allows me to perfect them.

Knowing his personality means I can taunt him.

It was midday. Both of us are up and planting. I had to miss some texts from discord as to not delay.

Our strats are similar, but I think I've got the upper hand.

He streams his work, the foolish mortal. One does not show off his strategies live. His biggest downfall will be himself.

I sent my soldiers after him. Though normally private, his base is public at the moment. They messed with him, doing things that would force him to pause his work to fix.

I smile at this fact alone. How he is so willing to pause his farming to stop people from destroying his base.

He ended up putting his base on private after awhile, but it didn't matter as I am already ahead by thousands.

30,000 potato gap turned into 26,000, as he had to stop for the night. It being 1am when he left his farms.

That gave me 4 hours to completely finish this war.

The adrenalin roared strong as I farm, going in autopilot.

I had stopped for an hour so he would go to bed, feeling as if his place in the war was good enough.

Never underestimate my will to win.

My slaves, ever so tired, work off the clock to get this done.

The foolish mans wit to do something as tedious and torturous as farming potatoes.

But hey, clout am I right?

So I'll keep farming for my goal, keep ignoring my friends pleas to take a break.

They only bring me down.

The smell of potatoes fill my senses. The dirt and mud is all I feel.

For at this moment, farming is my end goal.

I could care less about the consequences, I'll deal with them later.

10,000 potatoes left to farm, Squids helpers try to wake him up.

Try to warn him what's about to happen.

But he's to tired to farm, what a shame.

5,000 potatoes left to farm. What a journey.

I'm going to take a nap after this.

A long, nice nap, away from the farms. After I rub it in his face.

4,000 potatoes left to farm. The shock on his face is all I need to motivate me to keep going.

Cause if I fail, what is this all for?"

I won't fail. I've put hours into this. More hours than any human being should.

He may had the upper hand in the beginning, but I have no sleep schedule.

2,000 potatoes left to farm. He's going to be so disappointed.

How should I rub it in his face? Hmm...

1,000 potatoes left to farm. I'm almost done.

Like some scholars have said, you have won the battle, I will win the war.

100 potatoes left to farm.

Just a measly hundred.

50,000 potatoes farmed.

I go onto discord and message him. Just a single fraise.

'Hey guess what looser.'

I go to his base where he resigns farming away.

"Haha looser check the states." I shout.

"Huh what?!" He screams checking them. "Noo!"

I Fortnight dance in his face.

"Suck it looser! Haha!"

I'm free...

I'll go take a nap, maybe eat something.

I'll figure it out at home.

____________________________
:)

1072