Day 5/10

Kathy Gómez pov
After getting fired from jane I went back to my house then suddenly I see a man with a cut smile and burned eyes it was him as I about to scream he used a dart gun to knock me out and I feel so passed out and everything went black and the last thing I saw was jeff smile getting wider and then I woked in a bedroom wearing only this

And see Jeff was there pointing a stainless steel beretta 9mm at me "look Kathy you look like salma Hayek and you have a nice curvy body so I'm gonna give you chance you either be my maid and servant or die which is gonna be Kathy" I had no choice...

And see Jeff was there pointing a stainless steel beretta 9mm at me "look Kathy you look like salma Hayek and you have a nice curvy body so I'm gonna give you chance you either be my maid and servant or die which is gonna be Kathy" I had no choice but to be his slave "si yes master" "good now clean me up in the tub"
"Whatever you say master" (skip to the bathtub) I glanced my eyes on his muscular body,arms and abs so used my hands with soap to rub over his strong arms and chest as I did I feel his muscles it was so strong and big "you like what you touch and see senorita" "si si master" "you can touch and feel my strength" as I touched his strong arms I gasped as omg he strong then I glanced seeing his eyes are looking at my breast because they are huge "you like my breast master" "yes" and his hand forced my face to his feeling his lips touching mine I didn't resist I give in we begin kissing each other and gets up from the tub I began looking at his body his abs and then I was shocked to see something down between his legs it was big he gets out and he then bends me over the tub grabs my waist pulls my panties down and my naked curvy ass exposed to him and next I feel his thrust into my bottom "ohh ohhh oh god" he began thrusting in and out of my bottom and squeeze my thick full of booty cheeks bouncing moaning louder for him he then rip my top covering my top and stomach while ravishing me feeling my breast bouncing after hours of butt banging he pulls out and force me to my knees and shoot his cream on my face as I lick my lips for him "oh daddy please let me live so I can service your cock" "oh that's my girl I let you live for my dick and I'll make you wear this old fashion maid dress with nylon to go with it and you'll do anything else I want got it" "si papi" then kissed me tomorrow I became his new maid such as cleaning his house,cooking his meals,bathing him and also serving his big dick feeling him stretching me and choking me.