Chapter 9

"Oh my God, there you are, you missed something amazing." She said excitedly as I walked in. "What? What happened?" I asked acting like I don't know. She told me everything and I smiled. "Wow and I missed that." I said and made a fake disappointed face as she nodded in full hyper mode. "I must say Captain America looked a bit like you, which basically means I'm telling you you're hot, WHICH I probably said before I lost my memory as well." She said and started to blush. "Yes, yes you did." I said and smiled at her. "But I don't mind keep it coming." I said as I lifted my head so my nose was pointing into the air and she laughed. I couldn't help myself and I kissed her.

Nina's POV

Steve kissed me and I felt goosebumps all over my body. He pulled away and smiled and looked down. "I'm so sorry." He said and I chuckled. "I can see why I married you." I said and winked at him as he looked up. The next few days I spent on strict bedrest as the others tried to bring my memory back by singing songs. They sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out from where cause they were no where on the internet to be found. Today I had a nightmare with all the bad memories that came back. I tried to wake up but I couldn't. I heard banging and woke up, I saw a golden glow as I was floating in the air and tears streamed down my face. I dropped down and the golden glow went away as Steve ran in. "Stop." I said as I stared at my blanket. "Did we decide to get a divorce?" I asked and he looked confused. "No why?" He asked and my eyes started flickering. "I got the bad memories back. Y-Y-You cheated on me." I said as my eyes started to flicker faster. "Wait stay calm. I admit, It looks like I cheated on you but that was long before we got married. You forgave me after a few weeks and we built our relationship even stronger from there." He said and I looked at him. "I remember my powers. Come here please." I said and he sat down on my bed. I placed my hand on his face as I went through all of his memories related to me. A lot of them were happy ones and then I saw the explosion that cost me my memory. I gasped and pulled my hand away. I used my healing powers and got out of bed. "I need fresh air." I said and he nodded as he pulled me with him to the roof. I looked around and all my memories came back as I gasped again and dropped to my knees. Steve kneeled down in front of me and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I remember everything." I said softly before hugging him tightly. "You do?" He asked and I nodded. "Not just your memories." I said snd smiled as we pulled away. "Like when I saw you 'cheat' on me, I had a selfcare day with Nat, Wanda, Peter and Bucky." I said and he hugged me again. "Welcome back honey." He said and we just stayed like this for a bit. "Thank you for what you did today with everybody in your suits." I said and laughed a little. "I've never seen you that excited." He said and laughed as well as we walked over to the tables and sat down. "See normally I can push it away because well I learned it from my dad but the person you saw today... is the person I am somewhere inside as well." I said and he smiled. "I thought it was cute." He said and kissed my forehead. "Yeah you did the others probably didn't." I said and laid my head on his shoulder. "Oh no we did." Thor said all of a sudden and we turned around to see everybody standing there. "How are you feeling?" Tony asked and I smiled. "I'm doing great I healed myself but I need you and Bruce to check on the baby." I said and he nodded. "Now come give your dad a hug cause you scared the crap out of me." He said and I chuckled I gave Steve a kiss on the cheek before going to Tony. He hugged me really tight and everybody joined in. "Guys?" I said as they hugged me tighter and tighter. "I would give me air if you don't want to get hurt." I said as I tried to get some air but instead of listening they hugged me even tighter. "Okay." I said as I teleported myself away from the group and they bumped into each other. "Well that looked funny." I said and laughed. "It sure did." I heard an unknown voice say behind and I saw the others look in shock. I turned around and looked confused. "Who the hell are you?" I asked and the person smiled. "They didn't talk about me? What a shame." The person said as he walked towards me. "The name's Loki." He said and I looked even more confused. "Aren't you-" I said but he cut me off. "Yeah yeah I'm dead but some weirdo brought me back and said I needed to assist you. So here I am." He said and fake smiled. "You should be assisting me mortal." He thought to himself and I smiled. "Oh you think I'm not strong enough? That you're better than me?" I asked and he looked confused. "Dude I can hear your thoughts." I said and poked his head. "Here I was thinking, you were the smart one." I said and sighed. "HEY!" Thor yelled and I smiled at him. "No worries Thor, you may not be the smartest but I love you anyway." I said and he just stared at me for a while. "Okay." He said and smiled back at me. "Wanna battle?" Loki asked and I smiled. "Tomorrow 2pm meet me in the field over there." I said pointing to the field. "Oh and bring some bandaids." I said and walked back downstairs. I walked into Steve's old room and smiled at the sight of it before climbing in the bed and drifting off right away.