"The Body Guard" Change

Start from the beginning

"jwesonghamnida(Im sorry)..." Bo gum said and focus on the front.

Byul tilt her head and put back her phone on her pocket ..and leaning her back... and closed her eyes...she needs to .. take a rest for a while...

Minho look at her boss on the rearview mirror and again make a serious face and fix his eye glasses.

Meanwhile...

"Unnie... why are does men in a black suit... at your shoot...." it was whee-in peeling a tangerine...

"I don't know... before i leave on my Apartment...I saw them standing outside .." solar drink her tea...

"Do you think byul unnie sending it to you...wow.. she's change... i still cant believe she was a heir.." Hyejin said. Setting comfortable in the chair while crossing her leg.
Wheein quite as if she's thinking something..

"And i cant believe. You two are at my shoot ... what are you two doing here.... you said you two both busy this weeks as you have a new boss?.." solar said steeling wheeins tangerine...

Wheein flick... but tilt her head and decide to peel another tangerine...

"Well sandeul oppa said we are currently at observation... the head boss said.. they choosing a staff to assist the chairman... but luckly they choose us to be your... make-up artist... by me... obcourse... and.. wheein was incharge for the design of your cloth...right wheenie" hyejin said and look to wheein .

"Yeah... since mhinyuk Oppa was declared as a new president of the shinhwa company... but the CEO was still on the hook... and he or she will be had an publicity interview... so we don't know if where this idea came from." Said whee-in then.

"Oh yeah... wheenie.... don't you think i didn't know you leave early yesterday.... where did you go...?" Wheein averted after hyejin corner her with that question... that makes solar look at her..

"Ah... I-i ...was at the client ... yesterday....oh... my there is no more orange..let me get it to the pantry..." Wheein stood up quickly that she was rushing to the pantry just to avoid more question.. she know she cant lie to hyejin....

The two woman left was look to each other hyejin shrug her shoulder... pretend not to care...but deep in her thought.. wheein was hiding something to her..

"Anyway unnie... just tell me the truth ... why this so many men in black? are you in danger?..." hyejin said...

solar lean on her chair.. and cross her arm...in front of her chest..

"Miss lee said is the part of the contract...but... i think its too much.."

"Yeah well... you mean byul unnie was too much... do you think she remember you now? I mean look at this... she was too protective years ago.. and now she still protecting you... and you know...obsesses way"

"I dont know we didnt see each other again after... that party happen I....  i want to see her " solar... passing out that she didnt realize she blurted out was her mind thinking...that make hyejin look at her.

"I mean... l-like b-before... you know... " she stuttering.

"Unnie, you dont have to hide it... i know you still miss her... after years of  leaving without saying goodbye...even you have a boyfriend now... she still have a special space in your heart..." hyejin said, and pat solar shoulder...

solar eyes suddenly become teary as she remember the past... that she made a mistake for not realizing byul existence in her life..

"I miss her ...hyejin... I miss her so much..."solar couldn't stop her tears from dripping ... she immediately wiped them away so as not to ruin her make up.

hyejin hugged solar to relieve the sadness she felt.

wheein arrived with a basket of tangerines ...

"hey what did i missed ... why is unnie crying?" wheein lowered the basket and approached the two and hugged.
hyejin just signaled wheein not to ask first ... which wheein immediately understood she let go of the hug ... and to look at in the distance when she see someone recognized approaching them.

"Oh, theres someone who can cure you ..." she said.
solar let go of the hug and looked behind her.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: yeah I know everyone sorry... i just got stack in a  lot of paper works.. that cant able to update my story.... i just looking for some motivation... .. and yeah heres a roller coaster story.... theres another update tomorroW SO... please be patient on me......

.take care everyone