The Tail Beast Retrivel Mission.

Pain told both Wolf and Tobi that , they are partners great. Wolf was annoyed and Tobi cheered being with the new senpai. They've been going on boring missions until they come across , the tail beast retrivel mission. They were told to retrive Sanbi .

----------------------------------------------Third Person Perspective-----------------------------------------------

    As They Arrived , Wolf noticed the now grown up Naruto and the rest doing the seal while keep on destracted by a different attacker . Tobi began to be anoyying before Wolf place his hand over the mask , making Tobi stop . After Tobi notice what happened he kept quiet for along time . 

  Later the anbu members came and took over the sealing , they slowly exit their place and snuck to the anbu locations and slaughter them , They both have balanced kills and charge at the now freed Sanbi .

  Tobi was playing his act just so he could distract the Three tails while Kakashi making effective damages , causing the tailed beast to collapese in the water unconcious. Tobi being himself slept ontop of it as Wolf called deidara to help moving the tail beast.

------------------------------------------------------Kakashi's Pov------------------------------------------------------

  I look at the sleeping Tobi and kicked him.

" AH- " Tobi screamed as he rolled off the tail beast.

I silently laughed.

" Don't just lay there and sleep , what if it wakes up . Do you want it to knock u off before I did ? " I said looking at Tobi , His just silly sometime , don't get why deidara really hate him.

 From a distence I can see Deidara on his Clay bird as the other follow by .he got down at our level and motion us to go on the other one.

" Hn , i was only coming because Wolf called . Tobi don't get any other idea Hn ! " 

 He looks like his pissed , what did Tobi did ? 

We then drag Sanbi back to the hideout and pain sealed him into the Geto(demonic) statue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Short chapter since I'm just out of motives , I will have more update later or tomorrow i wrote like- 4 chapters today and edited the cover.

Author-